No announcement yet.

SSC and SSP issues

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Varm welcome from me, VannsTripp. Great to see new forumers over here!

Comment

Nebūkit durni ir neboikotuokit SSC.Banijimais čia yra bandoma nuslopinti Lietuvius, nes matomai kažkam atrodo jog mūsų ten yra per daug.Nepasiduokit ir būkit aktyvūs.
      „O kūjis su pjautuvu - juk tai paprastos liaudies, darbininkų ir valstiečių simboliai. Dabar ženkliukus, pirktus Pilies gatvėje, ir kuriuos visą laiką iki uždraudimo nešiodavausi prisisegęs prie kuprinės, turėjau pasidėti į stalčių.“ - Tomizmas

Comment

Cheers and to VansTripp from me as well!

And for the record: I received 2 warnings @SCity as outlined above. Never brigged or temporarily banned. The deal about the "numerous warnings" is total bogus. Lies. Sad that banning decisions are made on the basis of such misrepresentations (=false testimony) over there.

@Vans: half the Lithuanian forumers had their user title/signature "edited" the way you did, and one of them even got banned for just speaking up.
        Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė coth
          why so many of you stuck with post on lithuanian forum, when we telling it wasn't direct reason?

that iss my view on what is happened, based on what i heard in last some years and months.

she was mod once here. she got demodded for applying too totalitarian system. she was banning members to left and right. after got demodded, she started tensions with ssc staff. tones of sneaking mails with ocean of sneaking statements and accusations, and attempts to cause a clashes between mods. she also playing good girl to achieve good respect from newbies to protect herself. she could be banned that time. but it took over 3 years to ssc team to realize that this is only way out.
          I like this guy lol

Comment

The thread is deleted. What a surprise.
            Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Yes. The thread was deleted after some uncomfortable question to mods. They decided to delete thread rather then answer to the question that are set not the first time :/

And after this they saying that they are doing a mod jobs well

Mano Flickr nuotraukos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezziukas/sets/

--------------------------------------------------

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

I asked a simple question: what were the rules that John and WH broke, to get banned. The answer was delition af the thread.
                Does anybody need a better ilustration?

Those guys act like pathetic commies.
                Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

This gesture of deleting threads is more look like the mobs job not mods

Damn they ruining good forum with this kind of Staff

Mano Flickr nuotraukos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezziukas/sets/

--------------------------------------------------

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

Parašė Ežiukas
                    This gesture of deleting threads is more look like the mobs job not mods
                    lol, that's well said

Comment

Welcome to all new forumers/refugees

Parašė Himleris
                      Nebūkit durni ir neboikotuokit SSC.Banijimais čia yra bandoma nuslopinti Lietuvius, nes matomai kažkam atrodo jog mūsų ten yra per daug.Nepasiduokit ir būkit aktyvūs.
                      Kai kurie jau nebeturi pasirinkimo
                      You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Comment

Since cartoons are popular these days

Comment

Parašė Edd
                          "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." —Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

- George W. Bush President of the USA

Comment

Parašė Edd
                            I don't get it. Can you explain, please?

Comment

I think you understand why I posted that picture. I found it by typing "frogeater" in google.

Comment

Parašė John
                                I don't get it. Can you explain, please?
                                i think he meant to be ironic, he perfectly understands everything
                                "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." —Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

Comment

Maybe you are right.

Comment

Ok, look what i found when i typed detritus to the google image (and it is a first hit btw)

and here goes the text below this picture

Detritus is a troll considered to be stupid, even by troll standards. However, Detritus has qualities many smarter trolls haven't. He is both insightful and open-minded; he is extremely curious about anything, including sewers: "...even the shit have a street to itself', said Detritus, awe and wonder in his voice. 'Truly, this is a land of opportunity."

a link for the depiction

Comment

Parašė DeSadas
                                      Ok, look what i found when i typed detritus to the google image (and it is a first hit btw)

and here goes the text below this picture

Detritus is a troll considered to be stupid, even by troll standards. However, Detritus has qualities many smarter trolls haven't. He is both insightful and open-minded; he is extremely curious about anything, including sewers: "...even the shit have a street to itself', said Detritus, awe and wonder in his voice. 'Truly, this is a land of opportunity."

a link for the depiction
                                      Now this is great

Comment

A remarkable piece of research!
                                        Originally Posted by

Comment

I myself was (and still am) an SSC forumer, and what I notice is that the moderators (or the KGB-) are acting like outright dictators. For instance, when people were asking why Vanstripp was banned, the moderator threatened to ban them. The same with WH, they ban her cause she said something on another forum. The list of casualties continues. Sometimes I wonder if SSC will ever clean up its act.

Comment

Working...
                                          X