No announcement yet.

SSC and SSP issues

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

OK, even if @ArTuRAs and WhoseHomepage would be the only persons glad to see it I am doing it now

Comment

Great!
      Originally Posted by

Comment

They let me back in SSP! Great!
        You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Comment

I'm there as well
          Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

A new thread where 612bv3 asks why WH was banned. Amazingly, 8 hours after the thread was made, it is still there! http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=310779

Comment

Parašė northstar
              A new thread where 612bv3 asks why WH was banned. Amazingly, 8 hours after the thread was made, it is still there! http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=310779
              I have a strong suspicion that Coth and Detritus usualy find out about such threads from here, so as you posted about it here, NS, it's days are numbered

Comment

@northstar: different territory, different rules, different people in charge.

Rather than ShuMi's link, one to this thread should have been given. Anyone seeking evidence of John's and my malfeasance should find it in the posts in the early hundreds. They stick out because they are written in English in a sea of Lithuanian. They are the only posts anyone who doesn't speak that language can understand.

In other words, I've been banned because of something I said about an SCity mod in another forum.

I'm sure sooner or later some mod/admin will come by that SCity thread and seek to justify the action, shushing the grumbling masses and calming the waters. Everything is OK! Big Daddy knows what he's doing! She was a bad-bad-bad-bad girl! You children go back and play now!

I hear the story goes around that I was warned about my forum behavior on countless occasions. This is simply not true. Rather, it's a big fat LIE.

Except for that ABSURD warning in French that Detritus sent me upon discovering this thread and a sort of "you're not being helpful here at all" type admonition by SHiRO in the thread where he proposed to kill the S&B Skybar which promptly caused me to fall silent, there simply were no warnings.

These claims of innumerable warnings are a fabrication on the part of those who perpetrated the expulsion. It is simply not true. I don't like it when people are being lied to.

It seems like we all owe unquestioning to the SCity mods & admins at all times. There are plenty of mods whom I greatly respect indeed; a very few others don't fall into that category; and the vast majority I don't know anyway.

In other words, business as usual over there. Damage control. Party line. Love that little red cap you posted there, NorthStar. Perfectly fitting!
                Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė vytauc
                  I have a strong suspicion that Coth and Detritus usualy find out about such threads from here, so as you posted about it here, NS, it's days are numbered
                  As it was posted in the "about the forums"-section, they were bound to find out pretty soon anyway

Parašė Whose Homepage
                  Love that little red cap you posted there, NorthStar. Perfectly fitting!
                  Thanks. I found it as I searched for "back in the USSR"

Comment

Parašė Détritus
                    I never sent her a pm in French after having read her posts.

Except for that ABSURD warning in French that Detritus sent me upon discovering this thread and a sort of "you're not being helpful here at all" type admonition by SHiRO in the thread where he proposed to kill the S&B Skybar which promptly caused me to fall silent, there simply were no warnings.

That's an utter lie.
                    Your answer WH?
                    Vilnius? Kaunas?? Klaipėda!!!

Comment

Parašė Détritus
                      I never sent her a pm in French after having read her posts.
                      This is Lithuanian I guess:
                      Parašė Détritus
                      a bon entendeur salut

Comment

No, it's English, the universal SCity forum language for official communications.

In the past he informed me in so many words that he disapproves of my friends.
                        Originally Posted by

Comment

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=310967

That El Greco guy seems to be a good man

And he must be a hell of a photographer as well

And please- vote if you're only SSC user for longer than 2-3 months, so that Det and Co wouldn't have more arguments.

Comment

Thread is gone..

Comment

@ArTuRas -- my answer: not so.

@Geex -- I can still see the thread.

And my, that place is sooooOOOOO sloooooOOOOOOWWWWW!
                              Originally Posted by

Comment

Yeah thread is gone and hers an explanation(?)

Parašė Détritus
                                I'm sensitive to this kind of jokes, of course.

But it's irrelevant I found they were more retarded than anything else on this.

Fact is, even for someone who is healthy, such jokes wouldn't be tolerated. What has cought the attention on this was Mantaz.

People, and especially those people, were not supposed to know of my cystic fibrosis. John, was maybe joking (albeit I doubt he was) but Whose Homepage was deadly serious....... that's unacceptable, no matter what she can say.

What got her banned, was her answer to my message. Which she says to be the most offending thing she ever received (do you wonder why she didn't pass it around this time? Like she once did... that's because there is nothing offending in it) and that was in English (and not in French like she said).

Instead of apologising or saying it's a joke she says she doesn't care of the moderation.

Comment

Parašė Geex

Thread is gone..
                                  No wonder.

Comment

Hello, I'm former Blink-182 and LA Lover from SSC but I'm going be permanently banned from SSC soon... I don't care if I get permanently banned from SSC because SSC is no good job and less civil on us. I just protest in sigline and want unban Whose Homepage, Mantaz and other forumers that's my best friend. I love Whose Homepage and feel bad about her to left SSC due banned. For real, I love her and she's too sweet to us.

SSC has too many anti-LA and anti-west coast, that where Whose Homepage and me live here. I will invite Aquamadoor here, I miss him alot. I'm boycotting SSC for serious reason. I hate Jasonhouse, Rainier Meadows, Shiro and many moderators from SSC execpt for Jan.

I'm come here and see everyone that's who banned from SSC, glad to see you again.

Comment

Welcome VansTripp Glad to see you here, but why are you getting banned? Luckily I didn't get banned, but John and Edd did. Althaugh I've got such warning from Jasonhouse for wearing "inproper" avatar, title and signature recently
                                      Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Parašė Mantaz
                                        Welcome VansTripp Glad to see you here, but why are you getting banned? Luckily I didn't get banned, but John and Edd did. Althaugh I've got such warning from Jasonhouse for wearing "inproper" avatar, title and signature recently
                                        I got banned cuz protest against SSC moderators and admin and ask for unban Whose Homepage, it was in my sigline then Jasonhouse sent PM to me about protest sigline and got me in the brig. I just offensive back to him but he will probably get me in permanently banned soon.

End of SSC for me...
                                        VansTripp, Blink-182 and LA Lover
                                        September 28, 2004-January 27, 2006

Comment

Hi, Vans, it seems that Miestai.net has become an asylium for disidents exiled from SSC

Comment

Working...
                                          X