SSC and SSP issues

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

SSC and SSP issues

Since most of our foreign members have come from skyscrapercity.com, it's the place where you might discuss the issues on SSC and skyscrapepage (SSP) forums.

Have a good one
    Mano galerija Flickr'yje

I really don't know what to do with this mess. At one hand, SSC now feels like the Soviet of cyberspace, but on the other I'm addicted to that site. SSP just isn't the same, and well, this place is for urban issues restricted geographical to Litauen.

Comment

Parašė northstar
      I really don't know what to do with this mess. At one hand, SSC now feels like the Soviet of cyberspace, but on the other I'm addicted to that site. SSP just isn't the same, and well, this place is for urban issues restricted geographical to Litauen.
      Maybe we should create our own S&B then?
      Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Parašė northstar
        At one hand, SSC now feels like the Soviet of cyberspace, but on the other I'm addicted to that site. SSP just isn't the same, and well, this place is for urban issues restricted geographical to Litauen.
        I was addicted to SSC as well, but it seems I'm gonna do fine with SSP and of course this forum

Comment

Mantaz: Not at all a bad idea. What about calling it urbanordics? Other ideas?

John: the difference is that I'm a Norwegian and you're a Lithuanian

Comment

Parašė northstar
            Mantaz: Not at all a bad idea. What about calling it urbanordics? Other ideas?

John: the difference is that I'm a Norwegian and you're a Lithuanian
            Actually our forumer Edd has raised an idea to merge Miestai and Talo (Finnish forum). But I think it would be quite rational to create a separate Scandinavian & Baltic forum, relating to Miestai and Talo as virtual subforums, but keeping them independent. Such discussion is already under going in Talo and I think we will create a new thread for asking Miestai folks if they would like to see that.
            Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

There was a proposal to create a joint Finnish-Lithuanian forum and most people were fine with it, so i don't see a reason why a separate S&B wouldn't work.
              Most of us were getting along fine in SSC... Plus all the lincenses would cost less (per head) and we could proudly give the finger to both SSP and SSC...

What do you think, Mantaz?

P.S. Nice to see you here, North Star.

(blimey here, btw)
              You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Comment

Parašė blitz
                There was a proposal to create a joint Finnish-Lithuanian forum and most people were fine with it, so i don't see a reason why a separate S&B wouldn't work.
                Most of us were getting along fine in SSC... Plus all the lincenses would cost less (per head) and we could proudly give the finger to both SSP and SSC...

What do you think, Mantaz?

P.S. Nice to see you here, North Star.

(blimey here, btw)
                I'm for this idea for sure (see post above )
                Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Didn't see that post while i was typing.

It's great that you support that idea
                  You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Comment

So now we need a poll!

Comment

So what are we talking about?
                      A new S&B forum?
                      If it`s so, then i`m in
                      Vilnius? Kaunas?? Klaipėda!!!

Comment

we need to talk about it a little more carefully i personaly dont wanna lost an singularity of Miesta.net . I don't want to that it turn to a nortic forum I like a Litauen sense in it

Mano Flickr nuotraukos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezziukas/sets/

--------------------------------------------------

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

The poll is created..

Parašė jozikas
                          i personaly dont wanna lost an singularity
                          of Miesta.net . (...) I like a Litauen sense in it
                          Same here
                          Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Balsavime už SirB wonderį varlėda jau irgi purkštauja preiš mūsų tautos pasididžiavimą
                            Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Parašė vytauc
                              Balsavime už SirB wonderį varlėda jau irgi purkštauja preiš mūsų tautos pasididžiavimą
                              Actually this thread is for English discussion, go back to our lousy Prospektas
                              Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

sorry
                                Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

I`m also addicted to SSC (now I spend some time in DLR), but will continue to visit a couple of other forums as well.
                                  Information has become a place (NSA)

Kāpēc vairot sāpes ? Lai labāk vairojas prieks ! (K. Skalbe)

Comment

Btw. would you mind if I make mirror - f.e. today I have made construction update for Riga and will place it in SSC in few minutes. I can copy&paste it here, in International section?

Comment

Would be nice to see it
                                      Vilnius? Kaunas?? Klaipėda!!!

Comment

@Gatis: yes, yes o please do!
                                        Originally Posted by

Comment

Working...
                                        X