No announcement yet.

Going to London!

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

You're right, Svajjoklis: I probably shouldn't worry about such stuff. It's just that I don't like disharmony.
    Originally Posted by

Comment

I've noticed There's a thread at the moment about RailBaltica in S+B which needs your calming, pacifistic influence, as it's turned into a ridiculous slanging match between Janis and the Poles.

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
        You're right, Svajjoklis: I probably shouldn't worry about such stuff. It's just that I don't like disharmony.
        That can be a sign of neurotic disorder
        Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. It is that we are powerful beyond measure. Who are we to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented ? Actually, who are you not to be? As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

Comment

Lol, keen!

So do you think it's time to institutionalize me? I'll follow your expert advice.
          Originally Posted by

Comment

So long as you don't start to realign the furniture so everything is parellel or perpendicular, then we'll keep the men in white coats at bay

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Svajoklis!

I promise to keep my hands off the furniture.

And back to topic: I wonder whether ch1le is back home yet? I'm surely looking forward to his report and his photos.
              Originally Posted by

Comment

got back from London now... Didnt go too well with the meetups....
                i couldnt for some reason catch El_Greco with any phone, and Johns phone for some reason wasnt responding. And the other day when i tried to reach him again i got ill and stayed in bed the whole day...

But despite these mishaps, i had quite a good time. Did some pics, but NOTHING spectacular, the weather was okay, changed quickly, wind (what i think got me ill) was strong and cold...

See you later!

Comment

That's weird, at least one of my mobiles was on all of the time, I was expecting a call. Anyway there's always a next time, especially in London.
                  We'll be waiting for pictures.

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
                    It's just that I don't like disharmony.
                    In this case NEVER GET MARRIED!!!

Comment

Parašė ch1le

i couldnt for some reason catch El_Greco with any phone, and Johns phone for some reason wasnt responding. And the other day when i tried to reach him again i got ill and stayed in bed the whole day...

But despite these mishaps, i had quite a good time. Did some pics, but NOTHING spectacular, the weather was okay, changed quickly, wind (what i think got me ill) was strong and cold...

See you later!
                      I was free last friday but you didn't phone me up
                      You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Comment

A, ch1le! I'm sorry to hear this mixed review, and that you even got sick so you had to spend a day in bed!

I do hope you got to enjoy some hot, spicy food, though.

Parašė Burzhuin
                        In this case NEVER GET MARRIED!!!
                        Lol, good one, Burzhuin! But your advice is a bit late: I've been married for over 40 years now (and to the same guy at that.)
                        Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
                          Lol, good one, Burzhuin! But your advice is a bit late: I've been married for over 40 years now (and to the same guy at that.)
                          How was life in the caves? Sorry, for some reasons cannot add smiles. Good for you!

But back to the topic. Ch1le, I am sorry to hear about your sickness in London. I am surprised, because personally I never got sick in London.

Comment

Parašė Burzhuin
                            But back to the topic. Ch1le, I am sorry to hear about your sickness in London. I am surprised, because personally I never got sick in London.
                            Believe it or not, it can happen!

Comment

Parašė ch1le

i couldnt for some reason catch El_Greco with any phone,

See you later!
                              Strange coz my mobile was on..

Comment

I bet ch1le now hates Lithuanians as hell
                                Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

I think that would be awfully sad!
                                  Originally Posted by

Comment

weird, well, as i dont have a mobile phone (SILLY ME), i had to use those... tourist attractions.... and as i havent use one of those in years, (theres mby 1 or 2 of those left in Tallinn...) I may have dialed something wrong, or mby the callcard i purchased was errorly or something

Im really sad though that i didnt get a chance to just go out and take pics! ANd the only way i can make good pictures is alone and with my ipod shuffle. So those that i did make are just normal touristy material.

Comment

Parašė ch1le
                                      weird, well, as i dont have a mobile phone (SILLY ME), i had to use those... tourist attractions.... and as i havent use one of those in years, (theres mby 1 or 2 of those left in Tallinn...) I may have dialed something wrong, or mby the callcard i purchased was errorly or something

Im really sad though that i didnt get a chance to just go out and take pics! ANd the only way i can make good pictures is alone and with my ipod shuffle. So those that i did make are just normal touristy material.
                                      Oh well that's quite sad to hear.

And what do you mean by "those tourist attractions"? Actually many of the public telephones in London have (eventually all of them will) a large LCD display using which you can browse Internet using broadband connection.

Can you use something like that in Tallinn?

Comment

Parašė John
                                        And what do you mean by "those tourist attractions"?
                                        I think ch1le ment those clasical red payphone cabins in London.

Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Parašė John
                                          Can you use something like that in Tallinn?
                                          Of course they can. Didn't you hear how hi-tech Estonia is? They've got new LCD touch-screen devices for payphones in every village and every tramp's got a new laptop with wireless internet.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Comment

Working...
                                          X