First Miestai Italatvian meeting

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

First Miestai Italatvian meeting

Here I am with Maris enjoying the first Italian gold medal and the first Latvian bronze at the Olympic games in Turin!

As you can see we are always thinking about Miestai, as you can see in the following picture!

It was very nice to meet with Maris, host him here in my hometown and going around (my feet are complaining a bit ) Genova all the day long.

Of course I hope this is just the first meeting with othe Miestai forumers, since you are all welcome here!

Hi and labas vakaras !

Many thanks - Mille grazie - to Carlo and his family for hosting and showing me around !

We are celebrating Italian and Latvian successes in the Olympic Games tonight

I will post several great picture threads after my return in a week.

Also congrats to Ch1li and Estonia for winning the gold medal

Thanks for watching !
    Information has become a place (NSA)

Kāpēc vairot sāpes ? Lai labāk vairojas prieks ! (K. Skalbe)

Comment

Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Lucky you, guys

Who would've thought that Italian and a Latvian guys would meet in Olympics thanks to a Lithuanian forum

Maris, what did the Latvians win?
        Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Bronze in luge driving (Martins Rubenis) after the Italian Armin Zoeggeler and Russian Albert Demchenko

Comment

Parašė Maris VX
            Bronze in luge driving (Martins Rubenis) after the Italian Armin Zoeggeler and Russian Albert Demchenko
            Congrats- well done
            Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

O thanks for the news, guys! A great and wonderful Miestai meet on the Mediterranean!

This is just so wonderful and thrilling, I'm so happy you got to meet!

Looks like you had a great time together and getting to celebrate Olympic medals for your respective countries made it perfect!

Thanks for the photos, Carletto, and I sure look forward to Maris' pictures as well!
              Originally Posted by

Comment

lol, cool

Comment

Congrats with first Italatvian meeting! and ofcourse congrats Italy, Latvia and Estonia with achievements in Olympic games!

Comment

^^ O yes, BIG congratulations to the young Estonian woman as well!
                    Originally Posted by

Comment

It looks like you have really great time

And ofcause I'm really glad about those medals of latvia and estonia Great

And italians organized awsome Winter Olympics

Waiting for more photos from Maris

Mano Flickr nuotraukos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezziukas/sets/

--------------------------------------------------

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

Maris just left Genova at 4pm today, so he's right now on the train to Torino where he'll see the Ice-Hockey match of Latvia vs. USA, so I'm sure he'll take many more pictures there at the Olympic games.

For pictures of Genova, the 5 Terre and here around you can always count on me, as soon as I have some free time I'll post more and more!

Comment

Great news guys, its nice to hear that your having fun . And dont forget to post the photos!

Comment

Well, I'm going to have to watch that ice hockey match then, and keep a lookout for Maris among the spectators!

Thanks for the update, Karletai!
                            Originally Posted by

Comment

He - he, I took some photos in Torino already, actually I watched several award ceremonies (got a ticket - one gentleman was so kind and gave me one of his tickets - they are free, but very limited in numbers - lucky me ) tonight - that was GREAT, and Roman symphony orchestra and Ennio Morricone played after the ceremonies (they still do !).

More action will come ! SOON !

Mille grazie to Carlo and his family

@WH - I will try to be attractive - as usual - so tune in at 21.00 CET or 12.00 AM PST (Pacific - if iM right, didnt checked it).

Comment

Everybody i'm stimulating all of you to watch Ice Hockey game between USA vs LATVIA tonight in torino games. I of course will aill for latvians in 100 %

For lithuanian watchers it will be broadcast on LRT at :

23:20 Ledo ritulys. Latvija - JAV Transliacija iš Turino

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

Can't miss that
                                  Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Doesn't look good : first half 0:2 latvians couldn't stand american's offense

Comment

Now better 1:2 USA in lead

Comment

Eziukas, don`t you have EuroSport?
                                        3:3, 9 minute of the 3rd q.
                                        Vilnius? Kaunas?? Klaipėda!!!

Comment

Working...
                                        X