Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

January 19, Riga, -25C

Labas !

Weather was quite nice today, despite extremely low temperatures. However, temperatures will continue to drop even more.

Ice, ice, baby

Information has become a place (NSA)

Kāpēc vairot sāpes ? Lai labāk vairojas prieks ! (K. Skalbe)

Super! Thanks for photos.

Comment

Paldies par skaistām fotogrāfijam. Salts
      Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Thanks for the photos Maris VX I like that bridge
        "Klaipėda - Laisvu stiliumi"

Comment

Maris VX thanks for photos. I think it was quite cold for you walking around with camera and taking pics, wasn't it?

Comment

Thanks, Maris. Hansabank tower looks really great !
            Westside is the best ! :jura:

Comment

Doesn't this thread should be in the international section : ?

Mano Flickr nuotraukos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezziukas/sets/

--------------------------------------------------

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

Thanks, very nice photos of Riga !

Especially this one !

Comment

How's your health Mari ? I remember then I was taking pics on riga in December the temperature was only -10 (only, compare with this days) and I freeze off and was ill for one week after that

Mano Flickr nuotraukos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezziukas/sets/

--------------------------------------------------

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

Parašė aidz
                    Maris VX thanks for photos. I think it was quite cold for you walking around with camera and taking pics, wasn't it?
                    It was cold, but really cold only for my fingers (will look for additional gloves).

I am satisfied !

Comment

Maris VX, good for you..

Comment

Parašė jozikas
                        How's your health Mari ? I remember then I was taking pics on riga in December the temperature was only -10 (only, compare with this days) and I freeze off and was ill for one week after that
                        I have appropriate clothing and boots

Japanese taking over Riga

Arena Riga (will open February 15, world ice hockey championship will take place there in May - biiiig paaartyyy!!!) and Olympic Sports Center (opened in 2005)

Ačiū !

Comment

Yay! Yippeee!

Aciu, Mari!

I'm so glad I get to comment here.

First off, it must be *unimaginably COLD* over there! Is the Daugava frozen solid?

Great shot of Saules Akmens & the Vansu Bridge. Taken from an excellent vantage point because the elegant "fold" of the building is nicely visible. :okay:

Otherwise this is a wonderful melange: a bit of grit, the handsome apartment buildings of the Boulevards, the parks, a bit of the Old Town ... most enjoyable.

And the fire in front of the church ... are they burning the City Christmas Tree?
                          Originally Posted by

Comment

Thanks for photos I've been to many of these places in autumn in 2004 Riga is very beautiful city As I remember I didn't see that arena then
                            Mano nuotraukos @Fotki.com

Auto Show Millennium 2007
                            Retromobile 2007
                            "Kova 1". Driftingo čempionatas
                            "Foje" Gali Skambėti Kitaip
                            Vilniaus žavesys kauniečio akimis: 1 dalis | 2 dalis
                            BaltMotorShow 2007, Vilnius: 1 dalis | 2 dalis
                            Kauno Marių Regioninis Parkas

Comment

Thanks Maris_VX

And to miestai.net.

Nice to see all you Latvians here.

(by the way i'm blimey from SSC, just to let you know )
                              You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Comment

Wonderful pictures, I really love those cold sunny Winter days... well, maybe 0°C are enough for me, there's no need to go down to -22°C! That's incredible how your fingers could survive taking pictures at that temperature, but you are surely more used than me: +13°C here today, and the sun shining!
                                Anyway, it's always a pleasure to see Riga, at any time!

Comment

Parašė blitz
                                  Thanks Maris_VX

And to miestai.net.

Nice to see all you Latvians here.

(by the way i'm blimey from SSC, just to let you know )
                                  Thanks, I got it

Comment

Parašė Karletas
                                    Wonderful pictures, I really love those cold sunny Winter days... well, maybe 0°C are enough for me, there's no need to go down to -22°C! That's incredible how your fingers could survive taking pictures at that temperature, but you are surely more used than me: +13°C here today, and the sun shining!
                                    Anyway, it's always a pleasure to see Riga, at any time!
                                    Bon giorno, btw, I will go to Italy in less than 20 days and I will pass Genova as well !

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
                                      Yay! Yippeee!

Aciu, Mari!

I'm so glad I get to comment here.

First off, it must be *unimaginably COLD* over there! Is the Daugava frozen solid? Tree?

Hmm, yes, I even saw one man today crossing it on foot !

No, it`s fire commemorating "barricade" uprising 15 years ago.

Today it was even colder here, but otherwise quite pleasant

Comment

Parašė Maris VX
                                        Bon giorno, btw, I will go to Italy in less than 20 days and I will pass Genova as well !
                                        You're welcome here! If you have time it would be nice to organize an international Miestai meeting!

Comment

Working...
                                        X