• Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

wtf? Why can't I see these pictures?

Comment

I think because that WH picked out photos from the server

Comment

True, true! I'm sorry.

But I didn't take the photos off ... the server quite on me. I should try to load the pictures on another server because the houses are really very beautiful.
        Originally Posted by

Comment

I can't see them as well...
          Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Milledgeville, wow! A good friend of mine used to live there. Didn't it use to be the state capital of Georgia a long time ago? Sure would be interested to see the photos...

Comment

You're right, TKO, Milledgeville used to be the capital of Georgia ... that's why there's the Governor's Mansion in that town. Now I'll try even harder to get these pix back up ...
              Originally Posted by

Comment

Hi

Too bad I can't see the images right now. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from Berkeley, something I've been waiting for for a looooong time

Btw, is it okay for me to post some images I've taken in this section? I guess most of you have seen my latest photothread at S&B?

Comment

Parašė northstar
                  Hi

Too bad I can't see the images right now. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from Berkeley, something I've been waiting for for a looooong time

Btw, is it okay for me to post some images I've taken in this section? I guess most of you have seen my latest photothread at S&B?
                  Of course you can
                  Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Parašė northstar
                    O dear, this really makes me feel bad. I'm just such a loser when it comes to stuff like that. I think I lost my registration with imageshack. The outfit with which I originally posted these photos went under. Also, somehow I can't get the pix in my photo library to show ...

However, I promise I'll keep on trying!

And of course it's perfectly fine for you to publish your latest Oslo pix, NorthStar! Saves me a trip to S&B, where I'm not wanted anyway.
                    Originally Posted by

Comment

^ Don't worry, I'm patient I'll post my recent Oslo photo thread here right away

Comment

Yes, you are a kind and patient soul indeed, northstar! And please keep on prodding me about this now & then ... I have some perfectly showable photos.

Thanks for your new Oslo thread in the meantime, I found it mighty special!
                        Originally Posted by

Comment

Hi, guys!

I'm giving this thread a huge BIG bump because I finally managed to repost the photos.

So please do click back to the previous page to see them, OK?

And I still haven't forgotten about my promises.
                          Originally Posted by

Comment

Ok- now I see them- it only took 2 years But better later than never

Great pics and very nice buildings WH, colonial style they call it?
                            Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Lol, Vytautai! At least I'm persistent!

And aciu for letting me know that you can actually see the photos ... the fact that I see them doesn't mean that everybody else can see them. So now I'm happy!

Yes, I guess you'd categorize those buildings as colonial.
                              Originally Posted by

Comment

I see them
                                I ike the style in the last 2 pics... very cosy and charming, very "American"

Comment

Aciu, Jonai!

I guess both homes are built in a style very typical of the Southeast of the US -- not too many of that type in California.

Because both are less than a block away from the Governor's Mansion I imagine that they are quite old. Glad you like them!
                                  Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage Rodyti pranešimą
                                    Aciu, Jonai!

I guess both homes are built in a style very typical of the Southeast of the US -- not too many of that type in California.

Because both are less than a block away from the Governor's Mansion I imagine that they are quite old. Glad you like them!
                                    Just a couple of streets away from where I am thee is a new housing development very much resembling the colonial (or how it's called?) American style. Something not very common in conservative Britain. I'll take some pictures some time later

Comment

They're growing suburbia where you live, Jonai?

Lol, just for variety and amusement's sake let me show you a fun house about 10 blocks from where I live, an old residential area of Berkeley. I'm tempted to call this style fantasy mission revival:

20 years ago that home was in sad shape. The stucco decorative elements were crumbling and the place seemed almost abandoned. But then someone bought it and restored the house beautifully, both inside and out.

It's a corner building. Here's another view of it:

Too bad about the overhead wires

Oh, but colonial is VERY conservative!

I'd love to see a pic of that development -- aciu!
                                      Paskutinis taisė Whose Homepage; 2007.04.01, 01:43.
                                      Originally Posted by

Comment

Working...
                                      X