No announcement yet.

Music in our life

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Nu siaip tai daugiausiai roka Uzsenietiska Lietuvisko tai nedaug labai like gero....Mamontovas pvz bet ir tai zmogus nupopseti bebeaigia
    „O kūjis su pjautuvu - juk tai paprastos liaudies, darbininkų ir valstiečių simboliai. Dabar ženkliukus, pirktus Pilies gatvėje, ir kuriuos visą laiką iki uždraudimo nešiodavausi prisisegęs prie kuprinės, turėjau pasidėti į stalčių.“ - Tomizmas

Comment

Hehe va prieš porą dienų atradau naujų pretendentų į "Vaidas TOP-10"
      Švedų Gothic Metal grupės Tiamat keletą dainų.

Juokingiausia, kad kaip dažnai būna, šias dainas aš savo kompe turėjau jau kokiu 4-5 mėnesius, bet tik prieš porą dienų normaliau paklausiau ir labai patiko

Comment

Hmmm... O man labiausiai patinka rockelis lengvas. O Topliste Winampe tai tokie atlikėjai: Sheryl Crow, Robbie Williams, U2, Mike Oldfield, Billie Myers, Paradise Lost (na šitas ne iš lengvųjų )

Comment

Klausau beveik visu imanomu laiku ir visu imanomu stiliu muzika, isskyrus pigiausia popsa ir juodziausia metala. Nors rokenrolas mano sirdy, pastaruoju metu kazkaip pabodo ir daugiau klausau elektronikos. Dar vienas siek tiek specifinis pastaruju metu pomegis - seni geri disco gabalai. Nors pats seniausias disco - tai daugiau funk'as ir soul'as.

Tai vat, kam aktualu, Balandzio 25 d. Kaunas Jazz festivalyje, Kauno sporto haleje disco/funk dievai Earth Wind & Fire.

Comment

Well, folks!

Considering that I'm at least 1 plus generation behind most of you, I don't deal much in contemporary music at all.

For that matter, I hardly deal with the "classical" music of the 20th & 21st century, nor with that of the latter part of the 19th.

Current popular music leaves me stone cold. In fact, I avoid it. The days of *my* pop musicians are done ... and wasn't I lucky because I was around to hear them live! I watched the Beatles and the Stones being born, followed by innumerable others like the Allman Brothers ... Bob Dylan came & went ... I'll be for ever marked by the sounds of The Band and the Grateful Dead ...

Whee-aaah-huu! I feel like I haven't missed out on a thing, music-wise. B-)
            Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
              Well, folks!

Considering that I'm at least 1 plus generation behind most of you, I don't deal much in contemporary music at all.

For that matter, I hardly deal with the "classical" music of the 20th & 21st century, nor with that of the latter part of the 19th.

Current popular music leaves me stone cold. In fact, I avoid it. The days of *my* pop musicians are done ... and wasn't I lucky because I was around to hear them live! I watched the Beatles and the Stones being born, followed by innumerable others like the Allman Brothers ... Bob Dylan came & went ... I'll be for ever marked by the sounds of The Band and the Grateful Dead ...

Whee-aaah-huu! I feel like I haven't missed out on a thing, music-wise. B-)
              You're lucky WH! I'd give everything to go back to 60's and 70's for a Beatles or Doors gig. And many others, of course, but these two would be a great starter

Comment

... many others ...

You're right, ozelis! There was a period where there were so many first class bands around, groups that managed to stir up their entire generation! I don't get the feeling that this is the case nowadays.
                Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
                  I don't get the feeling that this is the case nowadays.
                  I guess it isn't really about the lack of good bands. The main reason is that popular music styles are so different today (like Techno, Hip Hop and Rock). I, for instance, am a rock lover and I am not interested much in the other kinds of music.
                  IMO in 60's-70's most of the people liked similar music, so good bands had a good chance of having success among everybody.
                  Now a good rock band can have a big success between people like me, but a lot of others will find this music awful

Comment

Well I think back then music itself was not that popular and bands like Beatles made music popular, not some specific style (rock in this case). There are many great musicians now, even better, but the styles are so much diffrent right now so it would be very hard to see some band that everyone would like.

Comment

Of course, it's a pitty that our generation missed many first-class rock n' roll, jazz and reggae performers. But there were times of jazz, rock n' roll, so what is THE music style of our days? IMHO there is no one style, every genre is living it's life and I kinda like it.

WH, please correct me if you think that there were plenty of different and popular music styles at one time.

One more interesting thing we discussed with ozelis couple of times. What do you think, which present bands/artists will not be forgotten in the future? Our guess would be: U2, Metallica, Eric Clapton (actually, all of them play for a long time already)... I forgot the others.

Comment

To continue trams list: (these are the bands that are still alive, so we can call them "our age" )

AC/DC, Rolling Stones, and hmm..Michael Jackson (don't get me wrong ...but he really did big influance to masses and pop music), also forgot some more, but we really made a quite big list of it, I'll try to remember some.

Comment

You're right, Ozelis--and you too, Singing Tram.

Boy, have I ever been to great rock & reggae concerts in my day!!! B-)
                          Originally Posted by

Comment

Čia dar kartą grįžtant prie temos. The Rolling Stone žurnalas išrinko 100 "nemirtingiausių" visų laikų grupių.

Rolling Stone IMMORTALS: (pirmos 20 grupių)

1. The Beatles
                            2. Bob Dylan
                            3. Elvis Presley
                            4. The Rolling Stones
                            5. Chuck Berry
                            6. Jimi Hendrix
                            7. James Brown
                            8. Little Richard
                            9. Aretha Franklin
                            10. Ray Charles
                            11. Bob Marley
                            12. The Beach Boys
                            13. Buddy Holly
                            14. Led Zeppelin
                            15. Steve Wonder
                            16. Sam Cooke
                            17. Muddy Waters
                            18. Marvinas Gaye
                            19. The Velvet Underground
                            20. Bo Diddley

Aš biški pakoreguočiau sąrašą, bet daugiau ar mažiau tai viskas atitinka

Comment

Jo, sarasa ir as turbut koreguociau, nes ne velnio neraukiu kas tie vyrukai Buddy Holly ir Sam Cooke

Comment

Elementaru, cia populiariausios grupes. Bet visi zinom, kad populiarus ne visada = geras

Comment

Parašė John
                                  Elementaru, cia populiariausios grupes. Bet visi zinom, kad populiarus ne visada = geras
                                  nelabai sutinku, cia kaip tik daugumoj talentai bei is pagrindu muzika itakoje zmones, o ne einantys "ant bangos". tik reikalas tas, kad kai kurie vardai nieko man nesako.

Comment

Parašė John
                                    Čia faktas, bet tos grupės buvo populiarios tada, kai muzikos dar nebuvo tiek daug ir pati muzika dar nebuvo populiari. Dabar yra daug daugiau grupių nei anksčiau ir kokybė kenčia dėl kiekybės -- MTV/radijas, grubiai tariant, "stumia" kokią grupę tol, kol ji pasidaro "populiari", bet nebūtinai dėl muzikos kokybės

Comment

Working...
                                    X