A Bit of Tallinn, by ch1le (Jan 14th)

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

A Bit of Tallinn, by ch1le (Jan 14th)

Copy thread from SSC, trying to be more active in Tinkle from now on... January 14th

Enjoy

boring snap of church

in the harbour area, developing like crazy, the new huge SPA/HOTEL building area is fenced and the fence must be kilometers long, because this building will be the biggest in Tallinn
    anyhow. Heres a new extremely awesome glassy black diamond

those chaps in the car were extremely amused/entertained/confused

now in the city centre: one of the entrances to the underground bus station.. (soon in 10 years a "metro" station too)
    eerily empty, most of the crowd is behind me

anyhow theres a pedestrian tunnel (well tunnels as theres 4 entrances + one from the Viru centre busstation - commercial / culture centre) and here when i was coming out one of those (heading for the CBD)
    a car was parked funnily...

sorry for the light pollution
    classy glassy:

kindy windy, kinda light polluted, but k:

Parašė ch1le
    now in the city centre: one of the entrances to the underground bus station.. (soon in 10 years a "metro" station too)
    Is there now a bus station, underground, in the very centre of Tallinn? When I was there in 2004 I remember I arrived at an old bus station, not so close to the centre (I was coming from Tartu), and I found it quite uncomfortable... are now buses stoppin there? Is it under the Viru?

Thanks for the pictures, wonderful as usual!

Comment

Aitäh fotode eest
      Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Thanks, ch1le, Tallinn looks very very modern and vibrant. Please dont forget to post more pictures here from time to time
        Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Excellent quality of pictures
          What about the temperature in Tallinn? I find it really problematic to take pictures properly even at -5C

Comment

Thank you a lot, ch1le!

Tallinn's silhouette is becoming taller and denser and it's nice to see all the new projects.
            Originally Posted by

Comment

Working...
            X