Arena Riga = Siemens Arena in Vilnius

Comment

yeah, I have noticed this too
      www.lt-lv-forum.org/

Comment

No, they are different
        Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

There is standart project for such arenas by Canadian company SCI (www.stadiumci.com). Both Vilnius and Riga bought one of their projects. Riga has a bit more seats inside IMHO - the corners have seats as well, there are other small differences as well.
          It is a pitty that there was not taken more original project IMHO... but now it's too late

Comment

Well, there may be differences between the two arenas, but basically, and just like with supermarkets, there is just one approach, with a bit of variation. Pretty sad really.
            Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė liutass
              Arena Riga = Siemens Arena in Vilnius

arena riga is bigger, better, more beautiful and it is thought for ice hockey too...and there will bee World hockey championship

Comment

Aha, especially nicer

Comment

Parašė martinos
                  arena riga is bigger, better, more beautiful and it is thought for ice hockey too...and there will bee World hockey championship
                  Siemens arena also can be used for ice hockey. Arena in Riga is bigger? Yes, but just by a few places. Arena in Riga is better? Maybe, I have not been there yet. More beautiful? - I don't think so. Overall, I think these arenas look almost identical. Btw, Siemens arena is just one of arenas in Lithuania - there will be atleast five arenas and one of them - in Kaunas has big chances to be the biggest, best (imho) in the Baltic states.

Comment

Parašė Edd
                    Btw, Siemens arena is just one of arenas in Lithuania - there will be atleast five arenas and one of them - in Kaunas has big chances to be the biggest, best (imho) in the Baltic states.
                    Still Riga's arena will be bigger and nicer...

Comment

zalgiris.lt tesia savo propogandiniu straipsniu serija:
                      http://www.zalgiris.lt/?id=3&nid=2202 - BBL žvaigždės rinksis į moderniausią ir didžiausią areną Baltijos šalyse

Comment

Working...
                      X