Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Tallinn, Tornimäe Twins Construction Update ~117m

Labas!

anyways, so you will never forget what skyline is your arch rival, ill make this update of the two tallest Tallinn towers going up now

Renders

These are the latest... from today
    16 floors out of 30 + tech floors done Drool...
    facade of the Dark tower... check the gleeming piece, the other ones have protective plastic on them which will later be removed

can you find it ?

Aitäh piltide eest! Tallinna "skailain" saab nende tornidega paremaks, aga Vilniuseni on veel pikk tee minna
    Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

i think it will be very and i mean very competittive skyline (to vilnius) with your twin towers
      "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." —Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

- George W. Bush President of the USA

Comment

i was also in estonia some years ago but i don't remember any estonian words
        "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." —Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

Comment

Parašė DeSadas
          i think it will be very and i mean very competittive skyline (to vilnius) with your twin towers
          nah With these done it will be the other way around

Comment

Those separate skyscrapers looks slim and boxy a bit, but full complex looks cool. How much sq. meters will they have when the construction will be done ?

Comment

/ well they are not boxy at all to be honest Heres a little drawing of the plan, the yellow part is the apartment tower and the bigger one is the Hotel tower, as you can see the shape isnt boxy

and it will be ... i dont remember 40 or 50 000 sqm
              total cost of towers is about 120 mio LIT

Comment

Parašė ch1le
                nah With these done it will be the other way around
                i really hope so

Comment

Thaks Ch1le, you induced me I'm waiting to see those scrapers when they will be finished.

Comment

Congrats on your first thread in this forum.
                    Facade looks really good.

About boxiness - they are boxy but who says that boxy is bad? (boxy doesn't necessary mean that floorplan is quadrangle) Anyway for diversity I hope Tallinn will build some non boxy high-rises in the future too.

Btw this project will improve the skyline of Tallinn a lot.

Comment

look's cool, but just too much darkly
                      if they will be in another colour's thats do for me impressive like order in building's constructions, as yellow safe box's araund the twins, or protective plastic on the glass.

Comment

hmm EDD, fine points, but... i think Tallinn has its share of unboxy buildings like Union and Radisson... imo Union is as far as a scraper can go from beeing boxy! But yes, we need designs like the Telecom tower proposed in Vilnius But theres several other highrise projects in "city"... well see whay they will look like

Comment

Tere Ch1le

Mano Flickr nuotraukos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezziukas/sets/

--------------------------------------------------

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

@Ch1le: Ok, maybe "boxy" is not the best word in some cases maybe we should use word "angular" or smth.

Comment

I think I'm gonna like them. Most likely these will be my favorite towers in Tallinn.

Comment

a couple more older renders where they really didnt turn attention to detail, but more to scale and height!
                                renders are on this URL, click on the pics for bigger (alot bigger) variants!
                                http://www.tallinn.ee/est/g2612/galerii?g=400

Comment

17th floor uc and already it has quite a presence in the skyline!
                                  October 12:

October 29:

WHITE TOWER FACADE! Although damn has that sucky plastic on will look 400% better without it(right side):

view from Tartu Road

Comment

Aitäh updeiti eest!
                                    Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Nice job ch1le It is rising fast enough.

Comment

surprise surprise.... the towers height has been increased to 117m!

Comment

Working...
                                        X