FI. Projektai Helsinkyje / Projects in Helsinki

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Parašė vytauc
    Come on, guys... This is so cool- Finland is a wealthy contry, some "show off" won't harm you And this project is realy sci-fi
    I agree The APGM is designed only for the core areas of Aviapolis, a light-rail would not be a good option here. On the other hand a tram/light-rail system is also planned for the area, but it will serve a much larger part of Vantaa and the two systems do not exclude each other out. The tram/light-rail will however unfortunately not be a project for the very near future. The APGM (automated people and goods mover) would be built mainly to transport people between the business parks, airport, train stations, hotels, the shopping centre and airport parking, it wouldn't serve the residental areas and would not really be comparable with normal mass transit systems. Moving between these places efficiently is very important as there is lots of, and in the furture will be even more, services and research and congress centers for different industries in the area. Today you need a car or a taxi to move between these places as the area is not that small, but that will only lead to an increasing amount of traffic jams, so a more efficient and ecological system will be needed in the future. And naturally there's also the "show-off"-value

Ten years ago noone believed in this airportcity-noncense and you constantly heard opinions on how idiotic it is for Vantaa to waste any time on this as there is no chance it will ever become reality. But now it is reality. Althought it's still in it's very early stages, it has proven itself to be the fastest groving business area in Finland - no other city in Finalnd has managed to create as much jobs during the last ten years as Vantaa.

To put things into perspective: Aviapolis is not a project, it's the name of the arportcity - a new city inside the city of Vantaa. There are thousands of individual projects going on in the area. There is no beautiful specific plan for the area like there is for Keski-Pasila as that would only limit the opportunities. The city of Vantaa is however constantly keeping a very strict discipline on how individual project are fitted into the area as it's extremely important that the place looks as good as possible. For example the intersection where E18(the motorway with Turku on one end and St. Petersburg on the other) and the road to the Airport meet should have four highrises (16-floors, not that high, but anyway...), one in each corner, and other semi-tall buildings around them to make it an impressive entrance highlighting that important intersection and guiding people to the airport. The area around the intersection is called Vantaanportti (Gate of Vantaa) and it's one of the most central places in Aviapolis. Also all facades of the new buildings have to be of high quality materials (rock, steel, glass...) and the way the are lit up when it's dark should create a futuristic and high-tech feeling.

But anyway, as I said Aviapolis is a new city (not officially), and cities are not build up in a matter of few years, it will take decades for it to grow up and become something really impressive. It will never be "done", if things go well it will most likely just expand to new areas like northern side of the airport where a new ring road in planned. Ten years ago there was just some forest growing on abandoned fields, a few ugly warehouses, one small ugly office building and a couple of hotels. I have had the opportunity to see the whole development of the area very closely from the beginning and I know most of the biggest business parks, office buildings, hotels, warehouses, residental areas etc. inside and out thanks to my previous job so you can understand why I'm extremely interested in everything going on there.

Aviapolis homepage

Parašė satama
    What's this, soviet brutalism?
    You are insulting my first attempt to make a render of something . No, it's a poor attempt on trying to show how high the Sirius I & II towers will look like and how they are placed in Vantaanportti. The right side of the pic is just some copypasting i did to fill the emptiness.

Comment

The city of Vantaa is however constantly keeping a very strict discipline on how individual project are fitted into the area as it's extremely important that the place looks as good as possible.
      Also all facades of the new buildings have to be of high quality materials (rock, steel, glass...)
      have to be... I love those 3 words.
      I sincierly hope this trend expand from the metropolitan area to the rest of finand. I know Helsinki has, at least in some of the palces, strict rules concerning the quality of the materials used. (esim. saumat eivät saa näkyä - joissain tapauksissa yrityksiä on kilpailutettu jopa siitä, kuka pystyy tarjoamaan parasta laatua hinnalla, kun usein -eli aina- kriteerinä on ollut vain mahdollisimman halpa hinta)
      If the use of rock, as a building material would keep growing in the future, I'd be a very happy man indeed. (Elementtiteollisuudella on suomessa niin pirun vahva jalansija, nämä yritykset tekevät varmasti kaiken mahdollisen markkinoinnissa jotta tilanne pysyy vastaavanlaisena tulevaisuudessakin.)

Comment

This time I could say few words about Espoo, which is another suburb city of Helsinki. Leppävaara is one of its centers, situated some 10 kilometers from the city center.

A shopping center, featuring a city library and other municipality facilities, was built there last year.

Render of the shopping center, which is now finished

This 73 meter tall office mid-rise there goes under construction this/next month

A 20 story residential will rise on the other side of the commuter rail

On the other side of the Ring I commuter road, opposite to the shopping center, will be built a large, half a kilometer long "lifestyle park". According to estimates, it could be finished by 2009. It includes IMAX movie theater, 270m long indoor ski slope, underground water park, a spa and hotel.

Comment

Pagaliau rimtai pastūmėme Estus jų valdose:

http://vz.lt/sektoriai/pramone/2015/...kstu-viesbutis

Beje šio pastato netik surenkamą gelžbetonį montuos lietuviai bet ir dar kai ką daugiau.

Comment

Redi Kalasatama

Solidus projektas Helsinkyje, kuris jau įgyvendinamas:

Redi Kalasatama (8 pastatai 20-35 a. (iki 129 m. aukščio))

Pirmųjų pastatų statybų procesas bus pabaigtas 2017 m.

http://voimagraphics.fi

Šaltinis

Daugiau informacijos:

Web cam
            Kalasatama
            Redi

Kalasatama yra buvęs industrinis kompleksas uosto teritorijoje.
            Paskutinis taisė Silber418; 2015.09.18, 19:17.

Comment

Darbai vyksta pilnu tempu..

Comment

Helsinkis ne(be)snaudžia."Kalasatama" projektas įgauan pagreitį.

The Skyline Lost by Vesa Lehtimäki, on Flickr​

Comment

Kalasatama keičia miesto siluetą

Sunset skyline by Juha Saarinen, on Flickr

White and Blue by Juha Saarinen, on Flickr

Comment

Aukštybinių pastatų ansamblis Kalasatama rajone

Kalasatama by Safa Hovinen, on Flickr

evening moment by Jon Jikkas, on Flickr

Kalasatama on ice by Safa Hovinen, on Flickr

Comment

Kalasatama