Skelbimas

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neramumai islamo pasaulyje (AF, SY, IQ, EG, LY, TN, DZ, MA, YE, BH, ...)

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

šeima ?
    Javelin with YPG/J fighters at Shaddadi

saw footage of Kurdish fighters destroying an ISIS VBIED. Likely weapon used is shown above.
    https://twitter.com/DrPartizan_/stat...44956325085184
    Paskutinis taisė kesylis; 2016.02.23, 16:03.

Comment

Comment

Count the Syrian flags

Comment

Nepatinka, kad kurdai ir SDF gauna vieninteliai JAV karine parama? Boohoo, esu isitikines, kad isrinkus Trumpa ar kokia priedurne Clinton gautu kiekvienas jihadistas po abramsa
          Nuoroda i sio Jevelin panaudojima sprogdinant Daesh savizudi:
          https://twitter.com/michaelh992/stat...46838267355136
          Jei jau pasakom A, galima paskayti ir B. Dalis siu ginklu lengvai atsiduria ir pas PKK. Pakankamai sviezia nuotrauka su PKK ir PanzerFaust:

Alkaiduk, ar kada teko girdet, kad yra shahada? Esu isitikines, kad kai konvertavais tai buvo pirmas dalykas, kuri privalejai pasakyt, bet ar kas nors parode, kaip shahada rasoma ar bent ahl as sunna? Ne? Tai ir nelygink ju su Sirijos veliava.

Trumpas intro i praleistus jihadizmo kursus, shahada rasoma: / و اشهد ان علی ولی الله / لَا إِلَّهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله / اشهد ان عليا ولي الله

Ir dabar dar karta paziurek i banerius pries bandydamas shahada su savo jihadistais palygint
          Beje, gal gali primint Hell Canon skaiciu, kurios buvo paleistos is pukuotuku puses?

Tiger forces islaisvino Rasm al Nafal nuo Daesh pukuotuku:

Naujausios ataku kryptys is abieju konflikto pusiu (SAA juda is Aleppo), o tuo tarpu Daesh ir vakarietiski jihadistai puola zemiau Khanaser ir juda link Ihtyria

Taciau ne visiems jihadas sekasi taip, kaip noretu. Buna dienu, kai net MRLS ginkluote neklauso ir skrenda atgal pas jihadista

Video is sios dienos FSA Division16 apsaudymo i Aleppo Sheikh Maqsood rajona. Hell canon

Weapons imports by Saudi Arabia and Qatar have rocketed by more than 275 percent over the past four years, a new report found on Monday.

Between 2011 and 2015, Gulf states were the most significant market for sales by the United States, the world’s biggest arms exporter, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) found.

In a new report assessing worldwide trends in arms sales over the last four years, SIPRI found that increased demand from the Middle East had led a 14 percent global rise in arms transfers.

The increase was not marked universally – arms imports to European states fell by 41 percent between 2011 and 2015.

By contrast, arms imports by Middle Eastern states grew by 61 percent - the largest regional increase - during a period marked by massive internal unrest as well as the rise of Islamic State.

At the forefront of this growth were Saudi Arabia – now the world’s largest importer of weapons – and Qatar.

Arms purchases by Qatar between 2011 and 2015 jumped by 279 percent, while Saudi Arabia’s increased by 275 percent over the same period compared to the previous four years.

Despite increased competition from China – whose arms exports increased by 88 percent - the US has remained the world’s largest arms dealer.
          - See more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/ar....qr5f3hgq.dpuf

Comment

čia su hellcannon susprogdinta? su suvirintojų balionu ant račioko
            pats esi strigęs alacho vienoje vietoje
            https://youtu.be/aOidKketNBI
            Paskutinis taisė kesylis; 2016.02.23, 20:28.

Comment

Tas Homso video jau 3 kart ikeltas, per du puslapius jau tavo antras kelimas Pukuotukai daugiausiai naudoja hell canons Aleppo pusej, Latakijoj - MRLS ir mortarus

Comment

Parašė ViR2 Rodyti pranešimą
                Tas Homso video jau 3 kart ikeltas, per du puslapius jau tavo antras kelimas Pukuotukai daugiausiai naudoja hell canons Aleppo pusej, Latakijoj - MRLS ir mortarus
                Nuoroda i sio Jevelin panaudojima sprogdinant Daesh savizudi:
                https://twitter.com/michaelh992/stat...46838267355136
                pats ta patį video antrą kart dedi, net tame pačiame lape. Pasižiūrėk pirma. o kitus mokai.

Comment

Truputis "Novaja gazeta" pletkų apie Turkijos karinės žvalgybos MIT ir "Daesh" ryšius:

Сирийский треугольник
                  http://www.novayagazeta.ru, 2016.02.12
                  Paskutinis taisė Dadis; 2016.02.24, 09:57.

Comment

Jabhat al-Nusra is the most important opposition grouping after Isis and is reported to be receiving support from Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. In recent months it has led a well-armed rebel coalition force to take the whole of Idlib province on the Turkish frontier from the Syrian army. It has sought to re-brand itself as being less sectarian and less violent than Isis, saying that Alawites, Druze and other Syrian minorities would not be automatically massacred. But it still insists on their forcible conversion to its fundamentalist variant of Islam which is ideologically close to Saudi Wahhabism.

Jabhat al-Nusra, which was originally created by Isis in 2013 but quarrelled with its parent movement, has moved swiftly to crush any group adopted by the US as its local partner.

There are attempts to present Ahrar al-Sham, with between 10,000 and 20,000 fighters, as being anti-Isis, which it certainly is, and a more moderate alternative to the jihadis, which it is certainly not.

The US is eager not to allow Turkey to relabel Jabhat al-Nusra or its clones as suitable partners in an anti-Assad and anti-Isis front. In practice, it may be some time before any anti-Isis free zone is established because of these differences.
                    The Independent

Syria civil war: On the front line with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards battling outside Aleppo

“When I heard that there was an English reporter asking for information in this area,” the man said, “I said to myself: ‘England is helping Isis and an English reporter is here asking for information’. The immediate thing in my mind was, ‘Where is this information going to go?’”

He apologised. We must not think he was hostile to us. “If you were in my place and you were fighting a harsh and brutal enemy like Isis in this location – and this is our front line – you would ask yourself this question: ‘What is the English reporter doing here – why should he be allowed here?’”

We explained that we were travelling with Syrian military personnel, and I showed the Iranian commander my press card – and he recognised my name and newspaper. There was much shaking of hands. The Independent was respected, he said. But he was still a very cautious man.

I realised at that moment that this young man must have fought to retake the Shia villages of Nubl and Zahra with other Revolutionary Guard forces three weeks earlier. “You should understand the kind of suffering these people have gone through – that’s what you should be writing about,” he said. He looked at us to see if we understood, and I suspect that for him this was a holy as well as a military mission – which may not be quite the way to win a war. But there they were, the Iranians in Syria chatting away to us on the battlefield – the “real thing”, as journalists like to say – and we took our leave.

“We would like you to write the truth about this place,” the commander said. “And I’m sorry we can’t allow you to see our lines.” There were more smiles from yet more Iranians who had turned up on motor cycles and in Toyotas. And then the commander went to his vehicle and came back with a large box of Arab sweets and handed them to us. How very Iranian of him. England supports Isis, it seems, but he was ready to feed the English reporter on his front line. But please, no more pictures.

They are sending home Iranian bodies at the rate of 10 a week from Aleppo military airport. Quite a price.
                    The Independent

Syria civil war: The untold story of the siege of two small Shia villages - and how the world turned a blind eye
                    This is the untold story of the three-and-a-half-year siege of two small Shia Muslim villages in northern Syria. Although their recapture by the Syrian army – and by Iranian Revolutionary Guards and Iraqi Shia militias – caught headlines for a few hours three weeks ago, the world paid no heed to the suffering of these people, their 1,000 “martyrs”, at least half of them civilians, and the 100 children who died of shellfire and starvation.

For these were villages that remained loyal to the Syrian regime and paid the price – and were thus unworthy of our attention, which remained largely fixed on those civilians suffering under siege by government forces elsewhere.

Nubl and Zahra should be an 18-minute drive off the motorway north-east of Aleppo but the war’s front lines in the sharp-winded north of Syria have cut so deeply into the landscape that to avoid the men of the Jabhat al-Nusra and Isis, you have to drive for two hours along fields and broken country roads and through villages smashed and groined by the Syrian offensive.

Syrian and Iranian flags now hang from telegraph poles outside the damaged village mosques, a powerful symbol of an alliance that brought these people’s years of pain to an end. Among them were at least 100 Sunni Muslim families – perhaps 500 souls – who, way back in 2012 chose to take refuge with their Shia countrymen rather than live under the rules of the Islamists.

The police commander, Rakan Wanous, kept meticulous records of the siege and deaths in Nubl and Zahra and recorded, with obviously bitter memories, the threatening phone calls he took from the Nusra forces surrounding his two villages. Wanous was also officially in charge of many other towns that had fallen to Nusra. Yes, he said bleakly, the calls came from the neighbouring Sunni village of Mayer. “Once, they told me they were going to come and slaughter us – and slaughter me – and I told them: ‘Well, let’s wait until you get here and see.’ On another occasion, they threatened to shower us with chemical weapons.”

Wanous was deeply upset in recalling this. Had some of the calls came from people he knew personally? I asked. “Yes”, he said. “The ones who threatened me often were from my own police force. They came from my own policemen – of course, they had my mobile number. Some calls came from sons of my own friends.” Of Wanous’s 15‑man police force, five stayed loyal to him. The other 10 defected to Nusra.

From the start, Nubl and Zahra were defended by their own pro-regime militiamen, a force perhaps 5,000-strong who were armed with rifles, rocket launchers and a few mortars. Up to 25,000 of the original 100,000 civilian inhabitants managed to flee to Turkey in the early days of the fighting. The rest were trapped in their homes and in the narrow, shell-blasted streets. “We reached a period after a year when we were in despair,” one of the local civil administrators, Ali Balwi, said. “We never expected this to end. Many of the civilians died because their wounds could not be cared for. We ran out of petrol early on. They cut off all electricity.”

The villages’ sole link with the outside world was the mobile phone system that operated throughout the siege so that civilians and militiamen could keep in touch with families and friends in Aleppo. Mohamed Nassif, a 61-year old civil servant, recalled how he had, in desperation, called the UN in New York to plead for help and humanitarian aid for the villages. “I spoke to someone – he was a Palestinian lawyer – at the UN Human Rights office in New York and I asked if there was any way the UN could lift this siege and help us. I asked for humanitarian aid. But they did nothing. I did not hear back from them.”

When the siege began, Wanous said, the Syrian government resupplied the villagers with food, bread, flour and medicine. The helicopters also dropped ammunition. There were three or four flights every day during the first year. “Then at about five o’clock, at dawn, on 30 June 2013, a helicopter came to us with some returning villagers from Aleppo and a staff of seven teachers for our schools who were to hold the school exams here,” Wanous said. “Someone in Mayer fired a rocket at the helicopter and the pilot managed to steer it away from the village and it crashed on the hillside outside in a big explosion. There were 17 on board, including the pilot and extra crewman. Everyone died. The bodies were in bits and all were burnt. That was the last helicopter to fly to us.” The wreckage of the helicopter still lies on the hillside.

But there were Syrian Kurdish villages to the north of Nubl and Zahra and Kurdish fighters from Afrin tried to open a road to the besieged Shia; yet Nusra managed to block them. So the Kurds smuggled food to their Syrian compatriots by night. There are differing accounts of what happened next. Some in the village admitted that food prices became so high that poor people could not afford to eat. The authorities say that at least 50 civilians died of hunger. Fatima Abdullah Younis described how she could not find medicine for her sick mother – or for two wounded cousins who could not be cared for and died of their injuries. “God’s help was great for us and so we were patient,” she said. “But we suffered a lot and paid a heavy price in the blood of our martyrs.” During the siege, Ms Younis learned that her nephew, Mohamed Abdullah, had been killed in Aleppo. She and her husband have lost 38 members of their two families in the war.

But the war around Nubl and Zahra is far from over. I drove along the route from Bashkoi, which the Syrian and Iranian forces took to reach the villages, and found every house, mosque and farm destroyed, the fields ploughed over, olive trees shredded by the roadside. Big Russian-made tanks and trucks carrying anti-aircraft guns blocked some of the roads – driven in one case by Iraqi Shia militiamen with “Kerbala” written on their vehicle – and just to the east of one laneway a Syrian helicopter appeared out of the clouds and dropped a bomb on the Nusra lines half a mile away with a thunderous explosion and a massive cloud of brown smoke. Ramparts of dark, fresh earth have been erected alongside many roads because snipers from Nusra and Isis still shoot at soldiers and civilians driving out to Aleppo.

There seemed no animosity towards the Iranians – whose battledress is a lighter shade of camouflage than the Syrians and whose weapons and sniper rifles seem in many cases newer and more sophisticated that the old Syrian military Kalashnikovs – and you had to talk to the families in Nubl and Zahra to understand why. Many of them had visited the great Iranian shrines in Najaf and Kerbala and several women, including Fatima Younis, had sent their daughters to Tehran University. One of her daughters had – like other young women from the villages – married an Iranian. “One of my daughters studied English literature, the other Arabic literature. My Iranian son-in-law is a doctor,” Younis said. So, of course, when the Iranians arrived with the Syrians, they were greeted not as strangers but as the countrymen of the villagers’ own brothers-in-law.

“The foreign forces came to us because they felt our suffering,” Younis said. “We appreciated their sacrifices. We are proud of them for helping us. But we are Syrian and we have loyalty for our country. We knew that God would help us.” But what of their Sunni neighbours? One old woman holding a grandchild in her arms said it would be “very difficult” to forgive them, but her younger companion was more generous. “Before the attacks, we were like one family,” she said. “We didn’t expect we would ever have a problem in the future. But we are simple people and we can forgive everybody.”

The men who defended Nubl and Zahra – they also used a B-9 rocket launcher to shoot at Nusra – at first called themselves the “National Defence Force” and then just the “National Defence”. It remains unclear whether they were partly made up of pro-government militias – although such units scarcely existed in this region at the start of the war. The police commander, Rakan Wanous, is an Alawite – or, as journalists always remind readers, the Shia sect to which Assad belongs. Indeed, he is the only Alawite in the area.

The Independent

Comment

The Paradox Hindering Syrian Peace

The same countries pushing for peace are the ones fueling the war, radicalizing the conflict and deepening the toll on civilians, says the chairman of the U.N.-backed Independent Syria Commission group.
                      The Wallstreet Journal

Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain urge citizens to avoid Lebanon
                      RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday urged their citizens not to travel to Lebanon, days after Riyadh cut $4 billion in aid to Lebanese security forces.

The Saudi Foreign Ministry's announcement, carried by the state-run Saudi Press Agency, urged citizens already there to depart or to be in contact with the Saudi Embassy in Beirut. It gave no reason for the warning other than unspecified safety concerns.

The United Arab Emirates followed by saying it would pull most of its diplomats out of Lebanon and warned its own citizens not to travel there, according to a statement carried by the state-run WAM news agency. It did not elaborate or offer a reason for the decision.

Bahrain issued its own statement late Tuesday, telling citizens of the tiny island kingdom off Saudi Arabia to avoid travel to Lebanon, while telling citizens already there "to promptly leave and to exercise extreme caution at all times." It offered no reason for the order.

Saudi Arabia announced Friday that it was halting deals worth $4 billion aimed at equipping and supporting Lebanese security forces in retaliation for Lebanon siding with Iran in the Sunni kingdom's spat with the Shiite power.

Lebanon's main political divide pits a Sunni-led coalition against another led by the Iran-backed Shiite Hezbollah movement. Lebanon has seen a series of militant attacks in recent years linked to the conflict in neighboring Syria.

Bahrain and the UAE, both Sunni-ruled nations, backed Saudi Arabia in its dispute with Iran, which erupted at the beginning of the year when the kingdom executed a prominent Shiite cleric and protesters later stormed Saudi diplomatic posts in Iran.
                      Associated Press

Saudai ruosiasi proxy karui dar vienoj salyj ar vykdo spaudima paskutine sekuliaria sali paversti mini Saudo Arabija?

Comment

Khanaser vel isvaduotas

Comment

Saudams, uz nusikaltimuz zmogiskumui ir nuolatinius civiliu bombordavimus, EU ivede ginklu embarga. Liudi pukuotukai, al qaeda, daesh ir visi pasaulio jihadistai Pasibaigs saudu bombos Jemene, gal pagaliau ir siuntos i Sirija sumazes

EU parliament backs 'unprecedented' call for Saudi arms embargo

The European Parliament on Thursday adopted a resolution calling for an arms embargo on Saudi Arabia until alleged breaches of international law in Yemen have been properly investigated.

The parliament called on High Representative Federica Mogherini to “launch an initiative aimed at imposing an EU arms embargo against Saudi Arabia, given the serious allegations of breaches of international humanitarian law by Saudi Arabia in Yemen”.

The vote passed with 359 MEPs supporting it and 212 voting against.

Scottish MEP Alyn Smith, who led the move, said he was “delighted” the parliament passed what he described as an “unprecedented” vote reflecting “growing frustration” with Saudi Arabia’s actions in Yemen.

“It is the actions of the Saudi-led coalition that have brought us here,” Smith said in a statement sent to Middle East Eye.

“There is a clear case to answer and as a lawyer by profession, I believe EU-made weapons systems are being exported to Saudi in breach of international and EU law, given concerns over their use in Yemen."

Saudi Arabia increased its arms imports by 275 percent in the period between 2011 and 2015, making it one of the world’s biggest arms importers, according to a report released this week by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI).

“We and NGOs want more scrutiny. The humanitarian situation is getting worse, not better [in Yemen]. That message is politically significant in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia must show a lot more consideration for civilian lives in Yemen,” said Smith.

Saudi Arabia launched a coalition of Arab states in March 2015 to carry out air strikes and later a ground intervention in Yemen to push back Houthi rebels who had seized control of the capital Sanaa and forced the government of President Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi into exile.

Riyadh is attempting to re-establish Hadi’s control over Yemen and defeat Houthi militiamen the Saudis believe are receiving support from their regional rival Iran.

However, the Saudi-led coalition has faced increasing criticism over its conduct in Yemen, where more than 6,000 people have been killed and 2.5 million displaced since the intervention began.

The UN said in January that the coalition had engaged in “widespread and systematic” targeting of civilians, adding that civilians have been deliberately starved as a war tactic.

While the European Parliament vote on Thursday is not legally binding and it cannot stop EU member states from selling arms to Saudi Arabia, it is sure to cause embarrassment to Saudi Arabia.

The vote was originally scheduled to take place on 4 February. However, reports have suggested it was delayed due to pressure from Saudi diplomats in Brussels.

Abdulrahman al-Ahmed, Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the EU, sent a letter to MEPs urging them not to vote for the motion passed on Thursday.

The letter, reported by the Guardian, blames Iran for Saudi Arabia’s intervention in Yemen and says the military operation has been a humanitarian one.

“Saudi Arabia has also answered the call from the West to take a greater role in combating terrorist instability throughout the Middle East and the consequences of our not intervening in Yemen’s conflict would have been far worse than the west could as yet imagine,” the ambassador wrote.

Scottish MEP Smith, who grew up in Saudi Arabia, said he appreciates “that the Saudis have concerns in their neighbourhood,” but he stressed that Yemeni civilians are his primary concern.

“Our duty is to the civilians in Yemen and given widespread and very valid concerns over the conduct of the war by Saudi forces, our call for an EU-wide arms embargo is proportionate and necessary.”
                          Middle East Eye

European Parliament votes for EU-wide arms export embargo against Saudi Arabia

The European Parliament Just Told EU Countries to Stop Selling Weapons to Saudi Arabia

Paskutinis taisė ViR2; 2016.02.25, 19:30.

Comment

Saudams, uz nusikaltimuz zmogiskumui ir nuolatinius civiliu bombordavimus, EU ivede ginklu embarga. Liudi pukuotukai, al qaeda, daesh ir visi pasaulio jihadistai Pasibaigs saudu bombos Jemene, gal pagaliau ir siuntos i Sirija sumazes

Atvaizdas
                            ta proga, galesi kartu su kitais vatnikais vodkos isgerti. O siaip, abejoju ar jiems tai bus kliutis. Tiesiog nusipirks is kitur ir tiek ziniu.

Comment

Matai tamsta, problema ta, kad Saudu didzioji dalis technikos naudoja NATO standarto amunicija, o sustabdzius jos tiekima is UK ir Prancuzu - nebus, kaip bomborduot civiliu, ligoniniu ir istoriniu vietu Sekmes bandant i Eurofighterius ir Tornado sumontuot kazka is savo vatniku, kinu ar the best korea arsenalu Tik priminsiu, jog JAV lygiai tokie patys procesai vyksta ir gali artimiausiu metu blokuot pardavimus jiems + sunkiuju bombu ir raketu jau kuris laika, kaip nebetiekia tavo draugeliams

O ar galutiniam etape sumazins saudu siautejima Jemene - manau, kad taip. Ir bent reiksmingai sumazes civiliu zudymas, kuris gultu ir ant musu europieciu sazines

Comment

....sumazes civiliu zudymas, kuris gultu ir ant musu europieciu sazines
                                geras. tai kalba žmogus, kuris taip džiaugiasi Asado bareliais ir rusų taikliosiomis raketomis ...

Comment

humanistai turėtų žiūrėti tokius:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOJSz1WOEg

Comment

Wow, niekad net neitariau, kad ir Jemeno skerdynes yra Assado darbas Pasirodo platus chiuptuvai pas bashara
                                    As lygiai taip pat galiu idet nuotraukas is tavo alkaiduku nusikaltimu
                                    2012 Deir Ez Zoir kariskiu egzekucija nuo pukuotu sukileliu

Khan al Assal 51 pasidavusio kariskio + 72 civiliu nuzudymas nuo nuosaikiosios opozicijos:

Latakijos skerdynes, kuriose 470 civiliu ispjauti, kada nuosaikioji opizcija ir ju tuomeciai geriausi draugai is Daesh isiverze i Latakia:

The rebel fighters arrived in the early hours of the night, moving swiftly and aggressively from village to village across the mountainous terrain 15 miles from the border with Turkey.

Issam Darwish, a 33-year-old farmer, was asleep in his small, ramshackle home when he heard the cries of warning from neighbors. Jumping out of bed, he roused his family, including his 90-year-old grandfather, and hastily shepherded them out onto the road, where some jumped into available pickup trucks and others ran away through the wooded valleys below.

But Darwish’s grandfather refused to leave.

“We tried so hard to make him get into the truck,” Darwish recalled recently, as he sat on a thin carpet on the floor of his drafty living room. “He said he liked his land, and if he was going to die, he wanted to die here. He knew that death was coming.”

Two weeks later, after the Syrian Army retook the villages in this remote corner of Latakia province -- a district whose residents largely belong to the same Alawite Shia sect as Syria’s president, Bashar Assad -- Darwish returned to look for his grandfather. He found his body buried in a shallow grave near the house, with a bullet-riddled photograph of Assad draped over it.

The rebel onslaught that left Darwish’s grandfather dead took place Aug. 4, 2013, and resulted in the killings of some 200 others, all of them Alawite civilians. Hundreds more are said to have been kidnapped. Last fall, Human Rights Watch investigated the claims of a massacre, visiting the charred homes and mass graves in Latakia province, and described the attacks as “war crimes.”

Six months after the attacks, when The Huffington Post was brought by government officials for a similar visit, the towns were still reeling. But more than that, the residents who had returned -- and others whom HuffPost met in a temporary shelter near Latakia city, an hour’s drive away -- said they feel a sense of grievance that the world’s outrage over civilian killings in Syria had overlooked them.

An farmer in Obeen, Syria, stands near a home that was burned when rebel fighters attacked in August 2013.

“You have to tell the world the truth!” an elderly lady in Obeen cried out when she saw foreign reporters in the area. “We were sleeping safely. We are poor, simple people -- we are innocent -- and they came in the night and took our children.”

No one who follows the news out of Syria in the past three years remains unaware of the brutality and ferociousness with which this war has been waged. When the United Nations announced in early January that it would no longer keep track of deaths from the war (because of the difficulty in verifying information), its tally stood at 100,000 -- a number many other monitoring groups consider low.

But reporting on the killing of Alawites and other pro-government civilians by rebel forces is nevertheless an uncommon experience. With so much of the conflict covered from Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan -- places where the stories of victims predominantly reflect the brutality inflicted by government-affiliated forces -- a tour of Syria’s internal strongholds offers a refresher course in the suffering that has befallen citizens on all sides.

A breakdown of deaths on each side is hard to come by, although most accounts indicate that regime forces have caused the majority of civilian deaths in the war. But large numbers have been harmed on all sides; last summer, one monitoring group estimated that as many as 40,000 of those killed have been Alawites, including civilians and members of the security forces.

Even if the raw numbers of dead don’t balance out neatly, the feelings of fear, misery and anger among survivors and family members on the government side are just as deep -- as is their gratitude for the army that saved them. The emotions are all the same. The two sides could hardly be further apart.

Huffington Post: 'He Knew That Death Was Coming': Survivors Mourn After A Massacre By Syrian Rebels

In the early hours of 21 March 2014, rebel fighters led by the al-Nusra Front advanced from inside Turkish territory and attacked the Kasab border crossing with Turkey. The fighters reportedly crossed into Syria from the Turkish village of Gözlekçiler.[51] Subsequently, the civilian populations of Kessab and its surrounding villages either fled or were evacuated, with most seeking safety in Latakia, as Kessab remained under the control of rebel groups.[52][53]

The rebel fighters initially managed to capture guard posts around the crossing but not the crossing itself. The also captured the nearby Al-Sakhra hill[54][55] and a police station[56] and directed mortar fire from the hill at the crossing and at the nearby Alawite village of Karsana, killing five people including a child. The leader of Al-Nusra for Latakia province was killed during the fighting.[54][56] Rebels had also captured the Jabal al-Nisr mountain, but it was recaptured by the military within hours.[13]

By 22 March, the rebels managed to capture the Kasab crossing, while Kesab town remained under government control and fighting was still continuing around both of them.[3] Government forces launched a counter-attack in an attempt to recapture the crossing[57] and a security source stated the Army had retaken the previous day two police stations that were seized by the rebels.[58] According to the opposition activist group the SOHR, rebels at the crossing had been targeted by government troops since the previous day.[57] In the meantime, rebels directed their attacks against a strategic hill known as Observatory 45,[57] which they captured later in the day.[37] Overall, the SOHR reported fighting in three government-held villages that were coming under a rebel attack and three rebel-held villages which the Army was trying to capture.[58] As fighting spread to other villages, the military responded with air strikes and ambushes which left 20 rebels dead and 30 wounded[59] around Observatory Kherbah Solas.[60]

On 23 March, Turkish Air Force F-16 jet fighters shot down a Syrian warplane that allegedly bombed rebels fighting around the border post.[5] The pilot ejected safely, according to a Syrian military spokesman, who also claimed that the plane was in Syrian airspace;[61] Turkish officials, however, claimed it violated their airspace.[62]

Meanwhile, significant military reinforcements were sent to the border area.[59] Rebels also launched a new attack against the village of Kherbah Solas, about 25 kilometers south of Kasab.[63] Opposition sources claimed that over 20 soldiers surrendered to the rebels in the village of Nab Al-Murr after a three-hour siege on a building.[64]

Later during the day, government forces recaptured Observatory 45 and secured the village of Al-Samra,[65] while rebels captured the village of Al-Nab'in[66] and the surroundings of Jabal al-Nisr, which forced the Army to evacuate it. However, the rebels were not able to capture the top of Jabal al-Nisr itself due to the Army's control of Observatory 45, which is the highest point in the region and oversees Jabal al-Nisr.[13] During the day's fighting, the NDF commander of Latakia province, Hilal al-Assad, and seven pro-government militiamen were killed in fighting in Kasab.[27] According to the rebel Islamic Front, he was killed when they used Grad rockets to hit a scheduled meeting of pro-government militia leaders in Latakia city.[67]

On 24 March, according to the SOHR, rebels were in control of the village of Kasab, after capturing the main square[68] the previous day,[69] with fighting continuing in the town's outskirts,[68] specifically the hills outside the center of Kasab.[70] However, according to a military source, neither side had control of the village and the situation was unclear.[68] Rebel jihadists reportedly took Armenian families hostage in Kasab and desecrated the town's three Armenian churches.[71] The Army managed to recapture the town of Nab al-Murr.[13] Meanwhile, Turkish media claimed the leader of the pro-government Syrian Resistance militia, Mihraç Ural, had been killed the previous day.[28][72] However, that evening Mihraç Ural posted a video on his Facebook account denying rumors of his death.[73] Al-Arabiya television also claimed that two other cousins of Bashar al-Assad were killed in the fighting.[74]

According to Col. Afif al-Suleimani, head of Idlib's rebel Military Council, the Army withdrew many of its soldiers from Idlib province to reinforce their forces in Latakia province after the rebel offensive against the coastal area began.[74]
                                    Latakia offensive

Ar gerbiamam alkaidukui rupi tik tie civiliai, kurie yra salafistai/wahabistai, o likusius pagal tamsta butina isnaikinti?

O dabar prie temos.

Between January 1 and September 30 2015, the UK issued a total of 152 licences for exports of military equipment to Saudi Arabia, totalling $4.16bn – seven of these licences were worth a total of more than £1bn for bombs, torpedoes, rockets and missiles
                                    From January to June 2015, Spain authorized eight licences for export of aircraft, fire control systems, bombs, torpedoes, rockets and missiles to Saudi Arabia worth $28.9m (27m euros)
                                    From January to November 2015, Italy exported arms, ammunition and spare parts to Saudi Arabia, worth $39.7m

In the face of unbearable suffering of civilians and mounting casualties those governments ... are carrying on business as usual, even escalating arms transfers. This is a clear breach of the golden rules in the Arms Trade Treaty.
                                    Brian Wood, Head of Arms Control and Human Rights at Amnesty International
                                    States must stop selling weapons to Saudi Arabia for use in Yemen conflict
                                    A United Nations panel investigating the Saudi-led bombing campaign in Yemen has uncovered “widespread and systematic” attacks on civilian targets in violation of international humanitarian law, raising questions over UK arms exports to Saudi Arabia and the role of British military advisers.

The final 51-page report by a panel of experts on Yemen, which was sent to the UN security council last week but had not yet been published, has been obtained by the Guardian.

Human rights groups and the Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn – who described the leaked report as disturbing – called for an immediate inquiry and a suspension of arms sales to Saudi pending its outcome.

David Cameron said he would look at the report but insisted Britain had one of the strictest set of rules governing arms sales almost anywhere in the world, adding that the UK was not directly involved in the Saudi-led airstrikes.
                                    Human rights groups condemn steep rise in UK arms sales to Saudis
                                    Read more

In one of the key findings, the report says: “The panel documented that the coalition had conducted airstrikes targeting civilians and civilian objects, in violation of international humanitarian law, including camps for internally displaced persons and refugees; civilian gatherings, including weddings; civilian vehicles, including buses; civilian residential areas; medical facilities; schools; mosques; markets, factories and food storage warehouses; and other essential civilian infrastructure, such as the airport in Sana’a, the port in Hudaydah and domestic transit routes.”

It adds: “The panel documented 119 coalition sorties relating to violations of international humanitarian law.”
                                    David Mepham, the UK director of Human Rights Watch, said: “The findings of the UN report flatly contradict repeated statements made by British ministers about the actions of the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen.

“For almost a year, [foreign secretary] Philip Hammond has made the false and misleading claim that there is no evidence of laws or war violations by the UK’s Saudi ally and other members of the coalition.”

Amnesty International UK’s head of policy and government affairs, Allan Hogarth, said: “Thousands of civilians have already died and it’s been utterly dismaying to see Downing Street brushing aside extremely serious concerns about the reckless conduct of Saudi Arabia in this devastating conflict.”
                                    UN report into Saudi-led strikes in Yemen raises questions over UK role

Ar turi dar kokiu stebuklingu galimybiu apginti savo Saudus ar ir toliau teigsi, kad visokios UN, Amnesty international ir patys Jemenieciai tera kufarai, kuriu nei zodis nei gyvybes kazko vertos? Ya khara, alkaiduk

Parašė kesylis Rodyti pranešimą
                                    humanistai turėtų žiūrėti tokius:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOJSz1WOEg
                                    Pasiziurek, ka postini pirma Tai T90 ir TOW. Tanka isgelbejo ERA, o igula isgyveno, butent del to ir lazdavojas is sio video twiteryj, kad eilinis pukuotuku fail
                                    Paskutinis taisė ViR2; 2016.02.26, 14:18.

Comment

Khanaser kelias isvaduotas nuo Daesh ir kitu pukuotuku:

Si vakara Sirijoje isigalioja paliaubos. Ju zemelapis pagal rusu karo ministerija:

Paliaubos apims nuosaikiasias grupuotes, bet neapims Nusra, Ahrar, JaI, Daesh, Jund al Aqsa ir dar keleto.
                                      Tuo tarpu al Nusros vadukas paskelbe:

Is esmes, Charles Lister (DailyBeast) toliau remia savo nusra, bet manau sitas pranesimas automatiskai uzprogramuoja paliaubu zlugima, nes:

But hours before the agreement was set to take place, Syria’s branch of al Qaeda, one of its most powerful Islamist rebel groups, called for an escalation in fighting against the government and its allies.

Al-Nusra Front’s leader, Abu Mohamad al-Golani, said in an audio message on Orient News TV on Friday that insurgents should “strengthen your resolve and intensify your strikes, and do not let their planes and great numbers (of troops) scare you.”

Unlike ISIS, which controls defined areas of territory in central and eastern Syria, the Nusra Front is widely dispersed in opposition-held areas in the west, and any escalation would add to the risks of the truce collapsing.

Nusra is bigger than nearly all the factions taking part in the cessation, with fighters across western Syria.

The truce does not apply to militant groups such as ISIS and the al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front, and the Damascus government and its Russian allies say they will not halt combat against those militants. Other rebels seen as moderates by the West say they fear this will be used to justify attacks on them.
                                      Al Arabiya: Vast majority of Syria armed groups join truce

Comment

Tai pala, Nusrai paliaubos vistiek negalioja, tai kame beda?
                                        Show must go von!

Comment

Paliaubos, nebemušime per inkstus, bet daužysime per kepenis. Absurdo teatras.

Comment

Working...
                                          X