Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Viskas teisingai:
      It's just a circle of people talking to themselves who have no f—ing idea what's going on

Comment

Old school vibez

Snowflakes will attack U <3

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pastaruoju metu kažkodėl vienos iš klausomiausių, nors tokios visai random dainos

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Padariau uždraustą veiklą ir bootleginau rusišką muziką

Comment

irgi, neatsiklausoma
                        Русский военный корабль, иди нахуй!

Comment

Comment

Two hundred years, as torn Sich
                            How the nest of Ukraine froze
                            In that nest - only wind and night
                            And the ruins of my heart

There is blood in my mouth, blood is covering my throat and steps are leaving blood!
                            My microphone is in my blood, the Dnipro is bubbling in my blood!
                            The edge of the forests will be filled with screams, and there will be blood, and there will be blood!
                            There is blood in my mouth, blood is covering my throat and steps are leaving blood!
                            The edge of the forests will be filled with screams, and there will be blood, and there will be blood!

Take care of your dad in the flower bed, because he is now,
                            Like a vegetable product directly from under an armored personnel carrier!
                            My brother fights in the dirt and blood - he is forever a hero for me!
                            Everything that Vaniechka is able to is take something in his mouth from armed forces of Ukraine.
                            And to put in the mouth of the Russian flock -
                            There is nothing more familiar for them, because they are fa***s!
                            Uh-huh, they are so unfortunate, they steal toilets!
                            A fence, gasoline, a spark, the whole of Moscow burns forever and does not go out!

Find a bunch of hate in my DNA!
                            Find even a little pity - it's useless, it's in vain!
                            From the remains of humanity, which was the ocean
                            Find a sea of hatred in my DNA!

Blood covers my throat and steps leave blood!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Metalo dievai groja synth-pop worship to Depeche Mode

Paskutinis taisė ZYKLON-B; 2022.11.20, 19:26.

Comment

Comment

Parašė ZYKLON-B Rodyti pranešimą
                                        Metalo dievai groja synth-pop worship to Depeche Mode

Comment

Tomizmo vienas iš klausomiausių šiais metais. Phuture Noize kuria tiesiog fantastiškas melodijas, kuriose sulieja melancholiją su euforija. Su siurrealistiniais "klipais"/vizualaizeriais, gaunasi kaip kažkas ne iš šio pasaulio.

"Tai neišvengiama, tiesiog taip yra. Kai tu suaugi, tavo širdis miršta".

Comment

Working...
                                          X