My Sim City

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

My Sim City

Vienu zodziu ner man dabar kas veikti tai pradejau zaisti seniai jau negrajinta zadimia sim city 4 nusipiesiau Kauno regiona bent kiek panasu ir per kelias savaites paziurekite kas man gavosi

"Kauno regionas" from above

kaskas panasaus i NMC :

labiausiai ekonomiskai isauges miesto rajonas beto grazi gamta :

tas pats tik is auksciau (cia turetu buti sanciai pagal viska) :

virsutine miesto dalis (kauno centras):

ir gerai besivistantis miestelis prie kauno mariu :

D D D D D D

Mano Flickr nuotraukos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezziukas/sets/

--------------------------------------------------

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

NU ką, neblogai Šančiai atrodo
    Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

nu cia aisq dar visas miestas U/C kada nors po keliu menesiu papostinsiu dar photo paziuresim kas is viso sito isaugs

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

A super fine job, jozikas!

I don't understand a whole lot of this stuff, but I know you have worked hard on this. Looks great!
        Originally Posted by

Comment

It' way easier than building the real city by yourself
          Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Lol, I know that! But I know I wouldn't even get into SimCity, so I consider this a great accomplishment.
            Originally Posted by

Comment

Fhanks Mantaz ant Whose Homepage i love to hear that yu like my "kaunas" city D but i just started with it and its quite small (it's populiation only 200.000 citizens ) i have plans to build it much much biger so i will update this photos then i will get to 1 million populiation

p.s: Whoose Homepage it's really marvie that yu appear in this lithuanian forum

Comment

Aciu, jozikai, you're really sweet to say that. I must admit it's not easy being here because I don't understand your language, but on the other hand it's enormously enjoyable too.

Your Kaunas City (now I understand your signature ) is twice as big as my town Berkeley. Berkeley can't grow much any more (except if there were a HUGE wave of skyscrapers) because it is hemmed in by other towns & cities to the north and the south; in the West is San Francisco Bay, and to the east are hills with a severely threatening earthquake fault.

But you have lots of open space around your city, and you're wisely keeping open space inside it -- good idea! I loved all the small & large parks in Vilnius.

All my knowledge (and it's very limited knowledge) about SimCity comes from reading one very long thread on building a city in Skyscrapercity; it's mlm's thread (I'll find you the url if you like). From going through it I have learned one thing: as you continue to expand your Kaunas City, bringing in more buildings and commerce and population, you must always watch out that your infrastructure & transit system keep up with the rising demand.

Don't wait until you've reached a million population until you show us your project again! I would enjoy seeing an update much more often.
                Originally Posted by

Comment

i like that you intrest with this thread and i will post more photos someday but today i have to go a sleep becouse its very late here and i would like to know more about your berkley

and this some photos of real kaunas ( the second city in lithuania the second capital ) :

but you probably already know all about it but ....

Comment

Hi, Josikai!

I keep forgetting that there's such a big time difference between here and Lithuania: 10 hours! So when it's still mid-day here and I'm eager to engage in conversation, it's time for you to go to sleep.

Aciu for giving me those pictures of Kaunas! From the 2nd and 3rd picture it appears that there are clusters of commieblocks right in the middle of town. Tough for Kaunas to develop a good city image that way ... I hope over time they will be torn down or rehabilitated.
                    Originally Posted by

Comment

there is a saying in lithuania "Kaunas is Kaunas" it means that kaunas never gonna change but we will see that

Kaunas now is very godforsaken city becouse almost all new project are stoped by the municipality they much argue but do nothing at this moment , but i think the times gonna change in good way just wait for that to happen and someday Kaunas reach level of my simKaunas

Comment

Working...
                      X