Old postcards, maps in Vilnius?

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Old postcards, maps in Vilnius?

Are there some interesting places - flea-markets, antiquaries - in Vilnius, where postcards, photos, maps, cityguides etc. form the Soviet era are sold?

I think there is a collection of old maps and I also seen a book in a bookstore with all the maps where Lithuania is showed. All this can be found in every bookstore

Btw, are you going to come here again?
    Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

the best place would be "Gruto parkas" it is not very far away from Vilnius.

but as we, Lithuanians say - it is totally enough to visit it once per your life. when you go there second time, you go with a purpose to destroy it

Prie ruso man buvo geriau

Comment

Parašė Mantaz
        Btw, are you going to come here again?
        Yes, I'm in Vilnius 3-4 times a year, I have a big family there :-)

Comment

You do? What about yuour Lithuanian, how bad is that?
          Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Comment

I understand many Lithuanian words, but when it comes to write something... the grammar is very complicated, so it's hard for me to make a correct statement.

Comment

don't be ashame to write Lithuanian I understand, that at first it is quite hard to adapt, I have also experienced couple of times same as you experience now. however, practise makes perfect!
                I hope, you will be permanent member of our forum

Prie ruso man buvo geriau

Comment

Working...
                X