Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Vilnius, September 2006

Labas to all Vilnius based formers. Is anyone interested in a
    September meet up? I'll be in Vilnius, the first weekend of September...and in Kaunas, the following weekend.

Hi, Drambly

September is a good time- summer holidays are over, students are back to town, so I'm sure there will be plenty of forumers willing to meet you

Just let us know when you be in Vilnius
    Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Oh, it's a great News Drambly! It would be nice to meet you in Kaunas
      like Vytauc said, just tell us the time ;D

Comment

Su malonumu
        Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Hmm I'm guessing it will be a huge crowd of meeting you , and I in too

Mano Flickr nuotraukos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezziukas/sets/

--------------------------------------------------

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

So far I know for sure I'll be in Vilnius 1 September through 5 September. My wife and I will be staying at the Europa, near Ausros Vartai. That's if our Polish aeroplane doesn't crash.

As far as Kaunas goes, I won't be staying in Kaunas proper, but in Kulautuva from 5 September through 10 September. The relatives we stay with both work in Kaunas, so we'll be running around Laisves Aleja and stuffing or faces at Berneliu Uziega.

After that its off to Palanga, Klaipeda, and Druskininkai.

Comment

I wish I could come. It sounds like a right blast.

Comment

You're right, Pobbie. It's true: Vilnius is a blast!

And getting to meet the LT forumers and having them show you their city makes it even better!

Dramblys, as my own trip to Europe somehow moves further into the year (I usually go in June/July), it's not entirely inconceivable that we might meet in the capital in early September.
                Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
                  ...we might meet in the capital in early September.

What would be great to happen

Mano Flickr nuotraukos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezziukas/sets/

--------------------------------------------------

Kiek rovė - neišrovė. Kiek skynė - nenuskynė. Todėl, kad tu - šventovė, todėl, kad tu - Tėvynė !!!

Comment

So... an international Miestai.net meet in Vilnius...?
                    Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Dramblys, as my own trip to Europe somehow moves further into the year (I usually go in June/July), it's not entirely inconceivable that we might meet in the capital in early September. [/QUOTE]

@WH, I'll keep my fingers crossed that your trip gets postponed until
                      9/1 - 9/18. Its a great time to visit. It still feels like summer in the daytime, but you get the nip of fall in the evenings.

I ran into some problems with getting tickets...SAS raised their rates so high, they are almost double what they were last year.

This will be my first LOT Polish experience.

Comment

Parašė vytauc
                        So... an international Miestai.net meet in Vilnius...?
                        Vytautai,

We have some Americans and Lithuanians...we need some draugai from Latvija and Eestija to come down and join the fun....

Comment

Working...
                        X