Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Parašė oranger Rodyti pranešimą
    Tai ne parduotuvė, o pub'as.
    Yes, it's a pub. And a store from the other side. I guess the owner is the same, that's why the ugly sign "Продукты" is on the pub's side.

Parašė molotov_47 Rodyti pranešimą
    P.S. Thanks for update, Siberian! I hope it won't take much time until Anastasia tower will be surpassed by more beaultiful and unique buildings
    I hope also

This is the u/c residential complex at the Ob's riverfront.

And a panorama photo
    click to resize

Comment

And here are the photos from recently opened after deep reconstruction - the Altai Krai State Philarmonia... Love the interior!

Comment

Ohhhhh, how utterly gorgeous! The exterior of the handsome building with its apricot and persimmon colors is downright delicious, and the interors are resplendent! Very lovely colors inside as well.

Thank you, Siberian, for these lovely photos and for showing us also Barnaul's cultural side.
        Originally Posted by

Comment

Hey cool Sib! Did you buy a new camera? Those interior shots are very sharp and smooth. Altogether beautiful building.

Comment

Parašė Molo Rodyti pranešimą
            Hey cool Sib! Did you buy a new camera? Those interior shots are very sharp and smooth. Altogether beautiful building.
            No, they was made by Panasonic still
            They look cool, but many thanks to Photoshop for this

But I've got the new one!!
            Nikon D40X - 10Mpixel DSLR...

It's much better, especially in taking the photos of humans - very nice, clear and noiseless photos!!

But it's not easy like Panasonic... I need some time to learn it better. There are some first pics which taken by my new camera...

Paskutinis taisė Siberian; 2007.11.25, 16:10.

Comment

Hey, congratulations on the new camera, Siberian!

I like the lanterns in the first photo ... and I notice it's already winter again in Barnaul.
              Originally Posted by

Comment

Thanks, Doris!
                Sure, it's already winter in Barnaul and I like it

Comment

^^ Better you than me I guess ... I get awfully nervous once the temperatures go below 10C.

And once again congratulations on your new camera! I think we have wonderful photos to look forward to once you've gotten used to it.
                  Originally Posted by

Comment

does anyone know if there's any skiing tracks down there?, because winters look pretty cold down there, and if there isn't any, so I think that they should build one, because the conditions are ideal in there

Comment

Nuostabu! Who would think that Barnaul is such a growing hub. Where is it anyway? Of course I understand that it is in Siberia somewhere.

Is this growth because of oil or just smart people running the place???

Comment

Parašė Airijos_Lietuvis Rodyti pranešimą
                        does anyone know if there's any skiing tracks down there?, because winters look pretty cold down there, and if there isn't any, so I think that they should build one, because the conditions are ideal in there
                        Sure, for example Avalman ski-complex in Barnaul.

But much better ski-complex in a resort town Belokurikha 250 km south of Barnaul near Altai Mountains...

Parašė BrokenCloud Rodyti pranešimą
                        Nuostabu! Who would think that Barnaul is such a growing hub. Where is it anyway? Of course I understand that it is in Siberia somewhere.
                        It is in the SW of Siberia 250 km south of Novosibirsk

Parašė BrokenCloud Rodyti pranešimą
                        Is this growth because of oil or just smart people running the place???
                        There is nothing oil! And Altai Region (Barnaul is the capital) is relatively poor mostly agrarian region. Unfortunately our current region authorities aren't wise and smart people.

Comment

Parašė Siberian Rodyti pranešimą
                          It is in the SW of Siberia 250 km south of Novosibirsk

There is nothing oil! And Altai Region (Barnaul is the capital) is relatively poor mostly agrarian region. Unfortunately our current region authorities aren't wise and smart people.
                          Shame on me, not to remember that Barnaul is a capital of Altay

Thanks!

Comment

Some photos from the old city centre.

Russian-German House

Korolenko str.

Kolyvan vase

a XIX century house

Alexander Nevsky Chapel

Altai Hotel

Comment

That new buildings have few diference compare with soviet buildings.
                              DINGĘS MIESTAS - MERKINĖ <<

Comment

Working...
                              X