Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose Homepage
    replied
    Thanks for the explanation, Eddai! As you know, I have no idea what people are *saying* here ... I can only react to photos and take a wild guess every once in a while, which usually backfires as it did there with my comment to Vaidas about the Notovel.

I freely admit -- and you probably know this, too -- that I am a great admirer of [most] old buildings. However, I am at least making an *effort* to find positive things in the more recent buildings. (Now where's that angel smilie?)

@Taimis: indeed, the place is a horror!

Komentuoti:

• taimis
    replied
    I tottaly disagree!

The ministry building is the worst building in Gediminas avenue, its hideous and ugly and most importently its completely out of place .

Komentuoti:

• Edd
    replied
    Actually there are no uglier buildings in Gediminas avenue than that ministry building. BrokenCloud mentioned that Vilniaus vartai is uglier. "Vilniaus vartai" - Vilnius gates project. From all comments of BrokenCloud it seems that he hates everything what is new - and he prefers everything what is old, no matter how ugly it is.

Komentuoti:

• Whose Homepage
    replied
    It may well be true that there are even worse buildings than that dreary Ministry box lining Vilnius' wonderful pedestrian street, Broken Cloud, but it makes me sad to see them.

Komentuoti:

• BrokenCloud
    replied
    Parašė Whose Homepage
    / @Vaidas: sorry, I misunderstood. Now that you've written it in English I see that you say something about the ministerijos. It's just that the was right next to the word Novotel.

And of course that Ministry building is an abomination and and a disgrace. I hope it'll be gone some day soon.
    Oh, common, its not so bad. There are worse buildings Gedimino prospekte. Even this Vilniaus Vartai building, if looking from Independence square, seems very similar.

Komentuoti:

• Whose Homepage
    replied
    / @Vaidas: sorry, I misunderstood. Now that you've written it in English I see that you say something about the ministerijos. It's just that the was right next to the word Novotel.

And of course that Ministry building is an abomination and and a disgrace. I hope it'll be gone some day soon.

Komentuoti:

• alexas
    replied
    Parašė Edd
    Nuotrauka is www.mad.lt
    Jo cia tai superine nuotrauka ,net nepazinau prospekto.
    Beveik patikejau kad paryzius.

Komentuoti:

• toshas
    replied
    ech, kolegos, kada nustosite statinius vertinti akcentuodami tik fasadų apdailą...

Komentuoti:

• Vaidas
    replied
    Parašė Whose Homepage
    And I agree with Vaidas on the Novotel: !!!
    Actually, I was talking about the Ministry of economy building - the '70s highriser "sticking out" further down the avenue. IMO it's a lot more horrible even than Novotel

Komentuoti:

• Mantas
    replied
    I'm glad you liked it

Komentuoti:

• Whose Homepage
    replied
    Aciu, Mantai, for the great pix of Gedimino prospektas up there!

The St. George, quite close to my hotel when I visited Vilnius in the summer of 2004, was still undergoing reconstruction. It looks absolutely spectacular!

I see other freshly restored facades as well.

And I agree with Vaidas on the Novotel: !!!

I'll NEVER stay there.

Komentuoti:

• Vaidas
    replied
    / Super vaizdas
    Tik ūkio ministerijos (jei neklystu?) pastatas atrodo siaubingai... Blogiau už Novotelį

Komentuoti:

• Edd
    replied
    Nuotrauka is www.mad.lt

Komentuoti:

• B.S.
    replied
    Parašė Vaidas
    Ačiū už atnaujinimą!

GDP atrodo tikrai gerai, tik spalva nėra viena mano mėgstamiausių... Beje, tikiuosi, kad stogo nepaliks tokio... Ta skarda atrodo tikrai šlykščiai...
    Sakyciau saukstai po pietu-skarda jau palikta...Deja, bet pagailejo variui/zalvariui...

Komentuoti:

• Vaidas
    replied
    Ačiū už atnaujinimą!

GDP atrodo tikrai gerai, tik spalva nėra viena mano mėgstamiausių... Beje, tikiuosi, kad stogo nepaliks tokio... Ta skarda atrodo tikrai šlykščiai...

Komentuoti:

• Montezauras_klp
    replied
    Katik perziurejau sia visa tema, tai dabar labai gailiuosi kad kai buvau Vilniui nebuvau siame prospekte...Atrodo labai ispudingai

Komentuoti:

• taimis
    replied
    Tiriausiai kazkaip pritvirtino . O pats pastas tai :*****::*****: atrodo!!!

Komentuoti:

• Varlamas
    replied
    Fotografijose atrodo kad ta Sv. Jurgio skulptura tiek pakrypus kad tuoj nuvirs nuo stogo ir uzmus praeivius ant saligatvio. O kaip atrodo naturoje?

Komentuoti:

• Mantas
    replied
    Nei oranžinė, nei rožinė. Sunku tą spalvą nusakyti, tad gal tiesiog raudona

Komentuoti:

• liutass
    replied
    Kazkaip nuo oranzines ant pink spalvos persimete (ar cia man taip tik atrodo?). Kaip naturoje ta spalva atrodo?

Komentuoti:

Working...
X