Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

US. FL. St. Petersburg

Gal kam patiks

Liuks Net Baltijos apartamentai ten yra Patiko.

Comment

Ha, Broken Cloud! What a charming and delightfully eclectic selection of Florida pictures! Of all the States, it surely has its own character and isn't ashamed of it. I can't say that I've really ever been there ... I just asked our friend to stop the car for a moment so I could put my foot on Florida soil (we somehow hit Florida for a few miles during a tour of Southern Georgia).

The Baltic Apartments sure were a surprise! I wonder how they came up with that name? A bit forbidding if you ask me ... very few small windows and a rounded archway ... are those (building)characteristics of the Baltic/Baltic countries????

And some of those signs are a hoot!
      Originally Posted by

Comment

Žavingas miestas. Aš sutinkčiau gyventi FL kokį pusmetį, kitu laiku ( vasarą ) geriau sėdėti kur nors Wisconsin'e. Su liūdesiu pažiūrėjau į apelsinų nuotraukas - artejanti šalčio banga gali sunaikinti šių metų derlių ( Kalifornijoj jau tą padarė ).
        Beje, kiek žinau St. Petersburg'e yra Salvadoro Dali muziejus, gal teko ten pabūvoti?
        beg, borrow and steal

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage Rodyti pranešimą
          Ha, Broken Cloud! What a charming and delightfully eclectic selection of Florida pictures! Of all the States, it surely has its own character and isn't ashamed of it. I can't say that I've really ever been there ... I just asked our friend to stop the car for a moment so I could put my foot on Florida soil (we somehow hit Florida for a few miles during a tour of Southern Georgia).

The Baltic Apartments sure were a surprise! I wonder how they came up with that name? A bit forbidding if you ask me ... very few small windows and a rounded archway ... are those (building)characteristics of the Baltic/Baltic countries????

And some of those signs are a hoot!
          Yeah, Whose Homepage, it is eclectic place! Very urbnized, yet at the same time rural, having this Southern Hispanic charm but also very American, established by a Russian, but black and, yes, Lithuanian.

Baltic Apartments- perhaps the arch was inspired by Lithuanian castles, but otherwise it is typical to Florida. Both Baltic Apts. and Venta Condo are inhabited by Lithuanian pensioniers of older generation.

Great place indeed!

Comment

Working...
          X