Barnaul, Siberia - Projects and Constructions

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Barnaul, Siberia - Projects and Constructions

If you don't mind I will post here the renderings and photos of the Barnaul's architecture projects, proposed and under construction.

The tallest u/c building in Barnaul is Anastasia. (25 fl, 86m, 2006)

Current status - topped out.

-------------

There was the concurs of the business centre at the Ob River shore near the river port and new bridge. The winner project is…

The tallest building is 35 floors.
    They plan to start building in 1-2 years.

-------------

Three 30 floor residential towers in “Kvartal 2000” in the southwest of Barnaul approved. Works will start this year.

-------------

Pavlovsky Trakt 80 (16 fl, 2006) residential building with supermarket and underground parking.
    Current status – almost topped out.

-------------

Three 16 floor residential at corner of Pavlovsky Trakt and Malakhova Street
    Current status: 1st - 12 floors, 2nd – 5 floors, 3rd – ground…

-------------

Three 16 floor residential along Pavlovsky Trakt
    Current status: 1st - 7 floors

-------------
    Parus Business Centre (12 fl, 2006)
    Current status – almost completed

-------------

Residential complex in the Upper Side of Barnaul near the pine forest
    Current status – u/c

-------------

Residential building proposed (14 fl)

-------------

Sport complex at Baltiyskaya Street proposed

-------------

Private houses project in the Upper Side

And many many more
    That’s all for now.
    Paskutinis taisė Siberian; 2007.11.28, 06:57.

Hey, thanks for posting it here. Good to see that Barnaul is moving forward
    Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

The new business center looks very promissing And I'm glad that there's Baltyiskaya str. in Barnaul
      Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Hey, but I don't think anybody minds in the slightest, Siberian! On the contrary, it's wonderful that you post Barnaul construction news here.

As you know I'm a long time fan of Anastasia & therefore very please to see how she's coming along.

The new business center by the River looks good to me.

I have a bit of a problem with the Kvartal 2000 residentials, though. All three towers seem to look exactly alike and face the identical direction, so that they'll always appear to be the same. I think I'd like them better if the individual towers each had a slightly different fassade treatment or were rotated a bit so as to make the individual buildings appear more distinct.

Lol, I agree: the residential in the city center does look a bit weird!

Pavlovski Trakt: quite a bit going on there! I like the first building, and the other 3 look fine to me as well, although I really don't like the idea of three identical buildings being placed right next to each other (see above). Perhaps side by side they'll be so long that you can't notice it.

Parus: fine, I can live with that

Ditto for the residentials near the pine forest

It's hard to figure out what that residential will look like

The sports complex looks good

Wonderful private homes! I'd take the first or the third.

Aciu, Siberian! Keep it up!
        Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė vytauc
          And I'm glad that there's Baltyiskaya str. in Barnaul
          Well yes, why not??
          There is even placed the achor on the streets corner and shops with "Captain" and "Brigantina" captions

Parašė Whose Homepage
          As you know I'm a long time fan of Anastasia & therefore very please to see how she's coming along.
          OK
          The fresh update for you
          But the weather wasn't good, anyway here it is...
          The TALLEST RESIDENTIAL building in Siberia!!

Parašė Whose Homepage
          I have a bit of a problem with the Kvartal 2000 residentials, though. All three towers seem to look exactly alike and face the identical direction, so that they'll always appear to be the same. I think I'd like them better if the individual towers each had a slightly different fassade treatment or were rotated a bit so as to make the individual buildings appear more distinct.

I really don't like the idea of three identical buildings being placed right next to each other (see above). Perhaps side by side they'll be so long that you can't notice it.
          I totally agree with your critics, but anyway the buildings are much better than environment commieblocks... especially 30 FLOORS residentials - it's quite good for a city like Barnaul.

Parašė Whose Homepage
          Parus: fine, I can live with that
          My company where I work this time will move into this building very soon... The view from the windows will right on the River Ob and the new bridge!
          Here is the better pic

Parašė Whose Homepage
          Aciu, Siberian! Keep it up!
          Thanks!
          Paskutinis taisė Siberian; 2006.05.06, 05:37.

Comment

Siberian, you are a honey! Thank you a whole lot, I really appreciate that extra shot of Anastasia & am touched that you went out of your way in bad weather to get it for me.

And OF COURSE the Kvartal 2000 are visually far superior to commieblocks. 30 floors ... there isn't anything near that high in my town.

So your company will be moving into Parus? Cool! B-) Moving into brand new offices must be wonderful, and you get a lovely view as well! (You forgot the better pic though )

Cheers, Siberian! There are a lot of exciting new buildings going up in Barnaul, and you're wonderful to share all the news with us.
            Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
              So your company will be moving into Parus? Cool! B-) Moving into brand new offices must be wonderful, and you get a lovely view as well! (You forgot the better pic though )
              Oh no, I didn't forget, probably the picture links from the Emporis don't work... Here is the direct links to the building's pics
              http://www.emporis.com/en/il/im/?id=448084
              http://www.emporis.com/en/il/im/?id=377642

Comment

Another proposed project in Barnaul

22 floors business centre class "A" at the Sakharov's Square...
                The project including reconstruction of the whole square and the nearest buldings of Altai Drama Theatre, Sport Complex, Altai State University and Altai Region Administration. The square will be pedestrian.

Comment

Ah, Siberian ... aciu for the Emporis links! You're right, they don't permit direct photo links from their site -- never did as far as I know. They seem to be in some sort of upheaval yet again (see this thread in the Photo section although it's possible that you don't understand what's going on there any better than I do. Perhaps John will enlighten us one of these days.

At any rate, I sure like your new office building!

And about Sacharov Square: that place is HUGE! Good to hear about all the projects that will surround and define it.
                  Originally Posted by

Comment

/\ Talking about Emporis - nothing new is really happening - in that thread John just asked if there are any people, willing to become photographers for Lithuanian projects, as living in London, John can no longer post project updates over there

Comment

The Ob Boulevard project

The area is close to one of the central squares. The project will connect this area with river Ob. Now there are the old private houses and some industrial zones.

project costs 144 Mln Euro.

Comment

fresh pics of Anastasia

8th july

Comment

First render of proposed residential complex at the planning Ob Boulevard!
                          3 x 25 floor residential buildings

Comment

Parašė Siberian Rodyti pranešimą
                            I like planing like this.

Comment

Спасибо за дополнение
                              Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Parašė Llinass Rodyti pranešimą
                                I like planing like this.
                                Yes, I like it too, but here is the newer version of the plan (a part of it)....
                                I don't think this is the final one though...

Comment

Looks very Chinese somehow, but I do like it. I just wish they could do those 25 floorers not that similar...
                                  Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Parašė vytauc Rodyti pranešimą
                                    Looks very Chinese somehow, but I do like it. I just wish they could do those 25 floorers not that similar...
                                    Yes, it looks a bit Chinese, but not bad
                                    About similarity, if you would look at the older plan they are already there (3 tall similar buildings), I don't like this, but it's much cheaper for the developers...

Comment

I agree, I'm not that fond of a row of identical buildings being plunked right next to each other. This case isn't all that bad, though, because these three pretty much have the same aspect from all directions. It's even worse when the buildings are rectangular (i.e. have a different appearance from one side to the next) and they line them up like tin soldiers rather than totating them to get a more varied effect.

And thank you for the updates on Anastasia, Siberian!
                                      Originally Posted by

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                                        X