Going to London!

Collapse
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Going to London!

Yep, im going to London, on the 22nd of February and will stay for 5 days... so the question is...

John, Blimey, care to have a meetup and introduce me to your "new" home!

Oh, but if you do have time to have a meetup... lets leave Tallinn skyline vs Vilnius skyline discussion out of it

Waiting for your thoughts!

Good for you, ch1le, I'm sure you'll have a grat time there, and if you're lucky enough, John will show you his special asian movies
    Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

We could always make a meet out of it, so let me know your plans.

....No?

Nobody loves Svajoklis...

Comment

Parašė Svajoklis
        You're a good man, Svajoklis
        Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

yes everybody loves you
          "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." —Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002

- George W. Bush President of the USA

Comment

Parašė Svajoklis
            We could always make a meet out of it, so let me know your plans.

....No?

Dont worry I love you. Wanna go for a walk?

Comment

Oh you are all so nice! I really feel loved here [as in contrast to S+B where everyone seems to hate me by now...]

As jus myliu taip pat!

Comment

Parašė ch1le
                Yep, im going to London, on the 22nd of February and will stay for 5 days... so the question is...

John, Blimey, care to have a meetup and introduce me to your "new" home!

Oh, but if you do have time to have a meetup... lets leave Tallinn skyline vs Vilnius skyline discussion out of it

Waiting for your thoughts!
                I can't promise anything as i'm really busy these days but I'm quite positive that i will be able to arrange something on one of the days. Check your inbox, i've sent you my contact number, just in case.
                You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Comment

fine Lets elaborate more on this

El_Greco, are you able to meet me somewhere

Comment

Why all the winking? Is there some subtext to this?

Comment

Lol!

That seems to be the only smilie ch1le has available at the moment, Svajoklis.

But seriously:

ch1le, have a great trip and a wonderful time! I know London will just blow you away!
                      Originally Posted by

Comment

London is very impressive. But, in my opinion, not impressive enough to blow away. Paris is the one. But I love London as it is. Probably because my friends live there. Have a good time, ch1le.

Comment

Pah. Paris is lovely in the extreme, but it all looks the same. London is the one!

Comment

I think London is THE city because of different reasons than Paris. And these reasons are much more important, IMO. But of course everyone has got a right to their opinion.

Comment

Burzhuin, I know ch1le has already done quite a bit of traveling "in the west." He lives in Tallinn, Estonia. I had the enormous and singular pleasure of meeting him, two other Estonians, and four Lithuanians in his home town last summer.

Anyone not blown away by London has little to look forward in life it seems to me.

But of course it's a matter of personal opinion whether one prefers London over Paris or vice versa.
                              Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
                                Burzhuin, I know ch1le has already done quite a bit of traveling "in the west." He lives in Tallinn, Estonia. I had the enormous and singular pleasure of meeting him, two other Estonians, and four Lithuanians in his home town last summer.

Anyone not blown away by London has little to look forward in life it seems to me.

But of course it's a matter of personal opinion whether one prefers London over Paris or vice versa.
                                I do not know how to express my feelings. I love London and feel myself at home there every time I visited it. Probably this comparison will help: You love your wife not just because she is beautiful, the best friend and good housekeeper. But you get used to her. You love her but you can appreciate beauty of another woman. And you think that this woman can blow your away. It is short explanation my relationship with London and Paris. I visited London many more times than Paris.

Comment

Probably I have very big heart because I love Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, Prague, Rome, Vienna, Montreal and Boston as well.

Comment

@John, thanks for replying but, are you able to meet me than?

TIme is running out

Comment

@WH

And thanks, im sure i will Cant wait to give LOndon a try with my camera, not to mention eat like hell ( i love eating ), and ofcourse, the vibrancy the multiculturism etc Oh i just cant wait!

Comment

Parašė ch1le
                                        @WH

not to mention eat like hell ( i love eating ),
                                        You'll discover a new world of fish&chips

Comment

Working...
                                        X