Collapse
Tai svarbi tema.
X
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to express my warmest regards to all participants of this wonderful forums. I hope everybody will find here what was looking for. And I want to express my gratitude to Admins of the forums for their work and help. Thank you.

Comment

Had you come a few months ago, Buzhuin, you wouldn't have found this large and lively international community here -- just plenty of Lithuanian action.

So consider yourself lucky, and welcome!

And may I also say a big to our new Finnish friends satama and HC.
      Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
        Had you come a few months ago, Buzhuin, you wouldn't have found this large and lively international community here -- just plenty of Lithuanian action.

So consider yourself lucky, and welcome!
        Do you mean the foreigners were not welcome here? Why? According to my experience I have absolutely opposit opinion about Lithuanians.

Comment

Parašė Burzhuin
          Do you mean the foreigners were not welcome here? Why? According to my experience I have absolutely opposit opinion about Lithuanians.
          Absolutely no!
          This forum just wasn`t fitted for foreigners. The situation changed just a few months ago.
          Vilnius? Kaunas?? Klaipėda!!!

Comment

Arturas is perfectly right, Burzhuin: foreigners were *always* welcome here. Just look at my registration date ... I'm as old as the hills here. Plus, there were forumers from other countries, although they weren't exactly posting a whole lot. We all were somewhat shy and timid among a sea of Lithuanian and Lithuanian forumers.

All this changed drastically a bit over a month ago due to certain events in another forum. This in turn triggered a considerable influx of foreign forumers here, a trend I hope won't cease. Thus the Cafe International was created for us.

Picking up on something you said earlier, I join you in thanking the creators/admins/mods of Miestai for that and for their kindness, thoughtfulness, and generosity in general.

guys!
            Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
              Arturas is perfectly right, Burzhuin: foreigners were *always* welcome here. Just look at my registration date ... I'm as old as the hills here. Plus, there were forumers from other countries, although they weren't exactly posting a whole lot. We all were somewhat shy and timid among a sea of Lithuanian and Lithuanian forumers.

All this changed drastically a bit over a month ago due to certain events in another forum. This in turn triggered a considerable influx of foreign forumers here, a trend I hope won't cease. Thus the Cafe International was created for us.

Picking up on something you said earlier, I join you in thanking the creators/admins/mods of Miestai for that and for their kindness, thoughtfulness, and generosity in general.

guys!
              Thank you, Whose Homepage for the information. I joined the forums very recently and was impressed by very warm welcome and willing to help from administrators of these forums. Because of that I decided to express my gratitude. I am very glad that my experience is not an unique one.

Comment

A big LABAS to my fellow Meistai Forumers! I'm gald I took the plunge onto these boards.

Comment

Parašė Dramblys
                  A big LABAS to my fellow Meistai Forumers! I'm glad I took the plunge onto these boards.

Comment

How was your trip to Lithuania?

Comment

Labas Eddai! I unfortunately had to cancel my trip to Lietuva. My dad was diagnosed with cancer a few days before I was supposed to leave and he passed away on January 14.

I'm thinking about visiting the last week in September and the first two weeks of October before the weather gets nasty.

Man, I need to go to Druskininkai and get a massage. I have been very stressed out lately!

Comment

Yesyesyes, I already know that Dramblys is here. Wonderful!
                        Originally Posted by

Comment

@Dramblys: That's very sad.

As for the trip - September is a good choice much better than in winter.

Comment

Sveiki! Aš esu iš Liverpūlio bet aš studijuoju Šefilde. Galvoju kad Lietuva yra gražus miestas ir kad lietuvių yra graži kalba!

Anyway, enough of my laughable Lithuanian. Greetings!

Comment

Sveikas atvykęs, Pobi

Na, Letuva gal nelabai miestas bet iš kur išmokai lietuviškai?
                              Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Išmoku kalbą su Internetu.

I still only know very little though. But I am learning.

Comment

Parašė Pobbie Rarr
                                  Išmoku kalbą su Internetu.

I still only know very little though. But I am learning.
                                  I see. Well, good luck in your further studies
                                  Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Ačiu!

Comment

Bravo Pobbie Rarr! When Lithuanians are emmigrating en masse to UK, someone has to learn that bloody Lithuanian, 'couse we could die as a nation

Comment

I think Lithuanian has been safe ever since independence. Nevertheless, it's always nice to try and learn a smaller language (though parts of Lithuanian look nightmarish ). I believe Svajoklis is a Brit who knows Lithuanian well.

Comment

Pobbie, that's very impressive, it's VERY uncommon to see a non-Lithuanian actually knowing the labguage. And it's not an easy one to learn, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X