Tai svarbi tema.
X
X

• Filtrai
  • Laikas
  • Show
Clear All

Parašė Pobbie Rarr
    I think Lithuanian has been safe ever since independence. Nevertheless, it's always nice to try and learn a smaller language (though parts of Lithuanian look nightmarish ). I believe Svajoklis is a Brit who knows Lithuanian well.
    Yeah, actually he knows Lithuanian pretty well
    Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

wow, welcome, Pobbie!

I knew that you were interested in Lithuanian language, but I never expected you to know some of it That's really impressive! Do you know any Lithuanians (or have any other ways to practice you Lithuanian skills?)

btw, miestas is a city, so I think you meant Lietuva yra graži šalis

Comment

Ah, "šalis" is what I was looking for! I do know one Lithuanian person quite well, though I have been quite interested in Lithuania for quite a while now.

Comment

What was the reason of your interest?
          Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Partly, yes. Lithuanian churches and castles look really nice too.

Comment

Pobbie, you and I are not the only Brits with a decent knowledge of Lithuanian, but as far as I know we're the only ones who don't either have Lithuanian ancestors, work for the EU or study Linguistics!

Comment

Parašė Svajoklis
                Pobbie, you and I are not the only Brits with a decent knowledge of Lithuanian, but as far as I know we're the only ones who don't either have Lithuanian ancestors, work for the EU or study Linguistics!
                Can you be sure for the rest 50+ mio people?
                Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Given the sales figures for The Sun, I doubt most'd be up to the challenge!

Comment

Parašė Svajoklis
                    Mano galerija Flickr'yje

Comment

Parašė Svajoklis
                      Unfortunately, you're right.

Comment

Sorry for the belated welcome, Pobbie. But cheers anyway!

And now that I've turned over a new leaf & mended my ways I want to warmly salute the arrival of our newest member, DocentX!
                        Originally Posted by

Comment

Parašė Whose Homepage
                          And now that I've turned over a new leaf & mended my ways I want to warmly salute the arrival of our newest member, DocentX!
                          Same here- welcome, DocentX
                          Kaip po dykumą blaškiausi

Comment

Any Asian here ? , I thought that there are only few Asian would understand Lithuania language and they can't register this site , but I was clever and I can register and post here now hahaha, anyway that nice I don't have any competition lol.

someone from the Lithuania in another web board introduce me to join this site , I have been take a lots of pics in the city where I living now , Bangkok or another name is the city of Angle (will never live live)

so if anyone wanna come to travel in South East Asia please thinking of Thailand , for the first country ,

not Vietnam , Laos , Cambodia , Philippines , Singapore, Malaysia , Brunei , Indonesia , but be Thailand , Thailand , Thailand , Thailand , Thailand a million times

ขอบคุณครับ

but I'm checking first there many neo nazi they hate Asian omg

Comment

Welcome to our forum You know, i don't think that there are asian people here in forum (as far as i don't know that). I would be really nice if you could tell your friends to register here and make a some kind of asian society here. Of course, there are people who will be really very pleased to see photos and discussions about that side of Asia Really
                              Paskutinis taisė spirit; 2010.03.08, 14:31.
                              You might surprise yourself.

Miestai.net FB

Comment

Parašė Siamese Rodyti pranešimą
                                I'm checking first there many neo nazi they hate Asian omg
                                Hahaha, neo nazi
                                Why must Lithuanians hate Asians? Especially asian girls...

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed...
                                Parama Siaurojo geležinkelio klubui

Comment

Parašė Wycka Rodyti pranešimą
                                  Especially asian girls...

Good point here

Comment

so if anyone wanna come to travel in South East Asia please thinking of Thailand , for the first country ,

not Vietnam , Laos , Cambodia , Philippines , Singapore, Malaysia , Brunei , Indonesia , but be Thailand , Thailand , Thailand , Thailand , Thailand a million times
                                    Lithuanians love Thailand. They go there even if they should work in the Parliament instead:

that's our parliamentarian (in the middle I mean)
                                    Įžvalgos.lt - FB - G+

Comment

Parašė Rodyti pranešimą
                                      Lithuanians love Thailand. They go there even if they should work in the Parliament instead:
                                      Atvaizdas

that's our parliamentarian (in the middle I mean)

that pics not girls , that boys lol actually lady boy . some westerner can't see the different hehehe

Comment

that pics not girls , that boys
                                        of course, that boys! girl in the middle

Comment

Hi guys!

Any railway fans here?

Comment

Working...
                                          X